Rockville, MD

Posted March 23, 2014
What can I say!!!!! This is one of the best schools my child has EVERY attended. Leaving DC public schools was and still is worth every trip back and forth from DC to Rockvill Md. When I say they care I mean it. If your child is struggling PLEASE PLEASE get with your advocate ASAP!!!! This school will meet your childs every needs. They take time with the children and most of all.... THEY ARE LEARNING! !!!!! At his or her own pace. I love EVERYTHING about this school and you will too.

Posted January 04, 2014
KTS helped our child enormously in pre-K through 1st grade. She is now at a mainstream private school performing at the top of her class. She needed help with social thinking, language pragmatics, and OT, all of which KTS provided in abundance. She was very happy at KTS, which provided a secure and fulfilling environment. KTS's speech pathologists are especially good, asis their OT instruction. They also create fun opportunities for kids in the arts. Truly the best we found for kids with social thinking challenges, and we looked at a lot of schools.

Katherine Thomas School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
KTS is the areas best school for reading and math based learning disabilities. Since my daughter started there 3 years ago she has progressed 5 grade levels in math and is on grade level in reading.

Posted October 10, 2009
My daughter attends this school. It is a really solid school whose primary focus is always the individual student. The staff is receptive to parent input and each child has a team of professionals who proscribe to the idea that it is important to teach the 'whole child'. My daughter has become a confident child who actually enjoys school since attending KTS! She has made huge progress in all areas.

Katherine Thomas School 4

Posted December 28, 2008
This is a very good special needs school. The classes are small and the teachers truly care. Like any school, you have to stay on top of the teachers to make sure your child is getting what they need. But I recommend this school for any parent who has a special needs child.

Katherine Thomas School
9975 Medical Center Drive, Rockville, MD  20850
Last modified Katherine Thomas School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Katherine Thomas School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top