Rockville, MD

Posted April 11, 2013
I LOVE Brookhaven!! I have two children that are excelling at Brookhaven. The principal-Mr. Grundy is a wonderful man and I just love the faculty and staff! For a city school, you get the "hometown" feeling here. The teachers are just as involved and concerned about the children's development as the parents! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ms. Johnson, Mrs. Ulrich, Ms. Seiler, and Mrs. McDaniel!. The environment here is very conducive to a child's learning. Daily recital of the Bobcat Code and College Chant instills in the children responsible behavior and the importance of education.

Posted February 19, 2010
This is the best School my child has ever attended, she is now advancing to Takoma Park because she is brilliant.

Posted December 26, 2009
We left a very highly rated school and now attend Brookhaven. We couldn't be happier. My child has thrived in this school. They have family nights in which nearly all of the staff join in on the fun. The staff seem to think of each other as family. The principal is top notch. He's accessible, caring and professional. Most importantly, the students like him and are comfortable around him. We are so so so happy at this school.

Brookhaven Elementary School
4610 Renn St, Rockville, MD  20853
Last modified Brookhaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookhaven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top