Rockville, MD
Students enrolled: 1,093

Posted August 02, 2014
I am a current 8th grader at Julius west all I know is that its great. Ive been there for 3 years and have never had problems ever it is one the best schools in Rockville that ive been too.

Posted June 10, 2014
I LOVE this school. I am a current 6th grader there and I love it. There is great security and pretty much no bullying problems. I also love R&R (re-teach and re-asses) where we can catch up on any work. The kids and teachers(Mrs. Messing, Mrs. Carter, Mrs. Hast, Mrs.Trail, Mrs. Washington, Madam Berg,Mr. Crarey, Mr. Belec, Mr. Kim, Mr. Lumpkin are just SOME examples)are sooo nice, friendly,understanding and outgoing. There is a school store (that I work at) and many after schoolactivities. Also, Julius West is an International Baccalaureate, Middle Years Program (IB MYP) school. I think Julius West is an amazing school and I would totally, without a doubt reccomend going there. I think it should be #1 and have a 10/10 rating.

Posted July 08, 2013
I have a 7th grader and the experience with the school is excellent. It's a lot of extracurricular activities for every taste and skills. My son with the school band had the opportunity to play the National Anthem in the football opening game of Richard Montgomery High School. They also went to Hershey Park to participate in band competition. The school got 1st place in orquestra and 2nd place in band among all other schools. The curriculum is excellent . in addition they have the Middle Years International Baccalaureate program in which all kids participate. This is a 5 years program that ends in 10th grade of the RMHS.

Posted February 14, 2010
Julius West MS is a wonderful school. It provides big projects for students to involve in at science class. Also, this school gives you big opportunities in contests, bees, and others! Julius West has fabulous extracurricular activities after school for the students. They're fun and educational! Academic-wise, the teachers make sure that their students understand the unit well and all. This school is definitely five stars!

Julius West Middle School

Posted March 15, 2009
This shcool doesnt reslove the problems very well. It is hard for children to focus in class and do well in school. The pronciple doesnt know how to handle challeneges at all. If you want your child to do good in school think twice about your choice. For me the school is just ok not the best.

Posted June 14, 2008
it is a great schol for kids

Posted October 01, 2007
I'm am currently a seventh grader at julius west. It seems pretty excellent to me. Julius West is the place to go if you/your child have/has special needs.

Julius West Middle School 3

Posted February 02, 2007
This school is great between the extracurricular activities to the academics, the only problem is the safety issue.Over all I would give them 3 stars.

Julius West Middle School 4

Posted June 07, 2006
Absolutely fantastic school. The staff cares and the academics are challenging, consistent - keeps the child on their toes. The level of extracurricular activities is numerous and allows a child to find a club, sport, and/or activity and get involved. High level of parent involvement -

Julius West Middle School
651 Great Falls Rd, Rockville, MD  20850
Last modified Julius West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Julius West Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top