Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted April 20, 2016
My son goes to Luxmanor and I'm so happy with this small sized friendly school. I can't wait for the next year in which my girl will be a Kindergartner!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted April 20, 2016
They organize many events for school and staff and teachers are so supportive. Principals are open minded and listening to parents.

Posted November 18, 2015
My Kindergartener and I are new to the Luxmanor community. I am so grateful for the incredible teachers and support staff who recognize " learning differences." I am so grateful for the teaching quality, communication with teacher, and an environment that is supportive of every child's potential.

Posted September 01, 2015
My daughter has started school at Luxmanor (we are recent transplants) and she absolutely loves it. From the bus ride to school (a very caring bus driver is on our route and made sure she sat in the front of the bus until she got her bearings about her), the very active PTA, after-school activities, to the in-class experience, she comes home with big smiles and great stories. What a wonderful school and neighborhood (Luxmanor) to call home. After a lifetime in the military, I finally have a HOME! If I could give the school six stars I would...

Posted February 10, 2015
Luxmanor has a great atmosphere and the kids are happy there. teachers are on top of things!

Posted October 19, 2010
Luxmanor is a great school. We moved into the neighborhood just so our kids could go to school there.

Posted October 19, 2010
We have some of the best faculty in our county. Our PTA is very active and supplements the MCPS curriculum in so many ways.

Posted October 19, 2010
Small-sized school, great teachers, excellent curriculam, awesome organization!

Posted October 19, 2010
My daughter's teachers have been caring, compassionate, dedicated, and skilled.

Posted October 19, 2010
my son goes to this school. it has a great reading and math program. the special reading initiative is best in the county

6201 Tilden Ln, Rockville, MD  20852
Last modified Luxmanor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.