Posted October 19, 2010
Luxmanor is a great school. We moved into the neighborhood just so our kids could go to school there.

Posted October 19, 2010
We have some of the best faculty in our county. Our PTA is very active and supplements the MCPS curriculum in so many ways.

Posted October 19, 2010
Small-sized school, great teachers, excellent curriculam, awesome organization!

Posted October 19, 2010
My daughter's teachers have been caring, compassionate, dedicated, and skilled.

Posted October 19, 2010
my son goes to this school. it has a great reading and math program. the special reading initiative is best in the county

Posted October 19, 2010
Luxmanor is a wonderful school with a strong sense of community pride.

Posted April 13, 2010
Although the teachers are not bad, as a parent of a minority child, I am seeing a recurring trend in reading disabilities that are not addressed. My daughter received extra hands-on help in her previous school district because of difficulty associated with reading comprehension. Here, they stick your child in a lower reading level group and try to indulge their mids in below-par reading material. I think the parents need to be more involved with reading selection materials; if the subject matter is not interesting, our children will not be stimulated or excited about reading!

Posted February 08, 2010

Luxmanor Elementary School 3

Posted September 30, 2008
I am also disappointed. I was told (every year) that my child will be chenllenge but did not see improvement.

Luxmanor Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2008

Luxmanor Elementary School
6201 Tilden Ln, Rockville, MD  20852
Last modified Luxmanor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Luxmanor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top