Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My two kids are going to this school and it has been just well cared and close to each other. It's a small school so almost everyone seems to know each other later if parents are joining PTA or school events. I really appreciate principals, teachers, and staffs' endless unconditional help.

I have 2 children currently at Luxmanor. The teachers strike a great balance between academic and personal developments. We also highly appreciate the diversity of the school population.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They organize many events for school and staff and teachers are so supportive. Principals are open minded and listening to parents.

My Kindergartener and I are new to the Luxmanor community. I am so grateful for the incredible teachers and support staff who recognize " learning differences." I am so grateful for the teaching quality, communication with teacher, and an environment that is supportive of every child's potential.

My daughter has started school at Luxmanor (we are recent transplants) and she absolutely loves it. From the bus ride to school (a very caring bus driver is on our route and made sure she sat in the front of the bus until she got her bearings about her), the very active PTA, after-school activities, to the in-class experience, she comes home with big smiles and great stories. What a wonderful school and neighborhood (Luxmanor) to call home. After a lifetime in the military, I finally have a HOME! If I could give the school six stars I would...

Luxmanor has a great atmosphere and the kids are happy there. teachers are on top of things!

Luxmanor is a great school. We moved into the neighborhood just so our kids could go to school there.

We have some of the best faculty in our county. Our PTA is very active and supplements the MCPS curriculum in so many ways.

Small-sized school, great teachers, excellent curriculam, awesome organization!

My daughter's teachers have been caring, compassionate, dedicated, and skilled.

Last modified Luxmanor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.