Rockville, MD

Posted August 14, 2014
We had a few concerns about the school based on it's current (4 star) "rating." Indeed, the test scores indicate that the school does not perform on the same level as other Montgomery County, or even Maryland, schools. Upon closer examination, we believe this is more a result other factors (free lunch, demographics, etc.) vice the education. Some might have a slower start, but the kids all do well in middle and high schools. As for our experience, it couldn't have been better. The teacher(s) was fantastic, the principal was very involved, and our kid excelled. In the end, ignore the "stars" and see what people say about this school. It's a 10 in my book.

Posted June 21, 2014
I used to go here in Kindergarten. I only stayed for a year and I missed it when I moved. I'm in highschool now and I haven't forgotten about this school.

Posted June 13, 2014
My oldest son just finished his first year of kindergarten at Meadow Hall. We love this neighborhood school- he had a small class, a wonderful teacher, and learned so much this year. He's very excited to start first grade in the fall.

Posted April 15, 2012
Both of my children attended this school. This is an excellent school academically, and the teachers are outstanding. The principal is very caring.

Posted September 01, 2011
Meadow Hall is the best school in the area for special education students. My son made so much progress and is well integrated with typical kids, while receiving all services he needs. Staff is competent and dedicated and the Principal is great!

Posted April 16, 2010
Small class sizes, great, supportive staff, wonderful playgrounds, great leadership!

Meadow Hall Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
A wonderful caring place that gives children a great start

Posted March 14, 2009

Meadow Hall Elementary School 3

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted October 10, 2007

Meadow Hall Elementary School
951 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, MD  20851
Last modified Meadow Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow Hall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top