Bad
Good

This is a terrible school. Do not send your kids here. They do nothing about bullying behavior and the teacher are allowed to yell at parents/students. The principal is worthless and her boss is as well. MCPS are going doing hill are far as protection of its students. I have no idea how this school went from 3/10 to current ranking. I didn't think the grew school number meant anything but it does. Beware of this school at all cost.

School has a new administration and has made great strides. Amazing faculty that are committed, highly talented, and creative . The school receives extra state funding to keep class sizes small. The school, probably due to small size and engaged administrators, has been chosen for several pilot programs bringing extra resources, technology, and staff training to the school. PTA is very engaged and active. Parents are welcomed to be engaged in the school. Children have many opportunities, especially the fine arts programs which are top-notch.

I am a former student of Millcreek Towne Elementary School. I attended this elementary school for all 6 years, K-5. Without this school I don't think I would have the high level of education I have. I learned to respect my teachers and peers, to not misbehave, and so much more that is key to have a successful life. I am going into my sophomore year of high school at Magruder and I still go back and visit teachers because they had that much impact on my life. Everyone at Millcreek is friendly and caring. I would definitely recommend this school.

I will give this school 4 star. I am a parent of 2 students that finished here. They are doing very well in middle school as a result of the foundation at MCTES. My daughter will start Algebra II in high school and she is in the PEAC Program. Overall it has been a great experience. My only hang up is that it appears to me that the children whose parents are at the school regularly get first preference in just about everything and tend to control some situations.

The school is great. My child is attending kindergarten and I am impressed with his performance. Mrs. Mason his teacher does an excellent job. she send a green folder every day with stuff that I need to know about my child daily performance. I was skeptic about sending my child to public school at the beginning , but decided to give it a try. I am glad I did.

Last modified Mill Creek Towne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.