Parkland Middle School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
Great school and I would recommend it to anyone within or outside the district.A magnet School that has a lot to offer students ready to learn.

Posted March 23, 2014
Going to this school was absolutely the Best Decision ever made...excellent learning environment and support!!

Posted March 02, 2014
My daughter goes to school hear and I'm really glad. We are out of district and she begged me to send her. I was very hesitant but it was the best decision ever. The principal is an amazing leader. They have a terrific course offering and it's got a diverse student body. Definitely recommend it without hesitation. Incidentally my son went to the Tacoma park magnet program for math and science and the workload is outrageous. I would only recommend that school for a child who loves homework and gets their work done extremely fast. Parkland has far less busy work while still offering a challenging curriculum.

Posted June 22, 2012
Parkland Magnet Middle School For Aerospace Technology is a wonderful enviroment for any child to learn, from Dr. Ouyang, Ms. J. Stewart, faculty and support staff. This school has some first Teachers I am greateful for them and for being a part of my child's learning experience. 1, 2, 3, go Panthers.

Posted October 09, 2011
This school is simply amazing. The classes, teachers, and students are just amazing choosing Parkland Magnet Middle School for aerospace technology was the best choice I ever choose. The classes are fantastic even though they are long (1 hr 15min) one class (IED) even give's you collage credits. The teachers really do care about you and your education everyday they remind you how important going to collage is and they are way more serious this year about academics.95% of the students are nice and warm welcome to new students that come to Parkland but that last 5% is a group of students who are so cocky about themselves but overall the students are amazing and smart some even have to attend a high school to take math classes. I have attended Parkland for 3 yrs and I love it, and it's the best middle school out of the 3 and there is not one day I wish I have never chosen Parkland. I m an 8th grader at PMMS and I'm glad to be a Parkland Panther We are............ Respectful Responsible and Ready to learn!

Parkland Middle School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
This school is excellent! It''s a Magnet School for Space Program and Robotics, with a brand new building, great teachers and a zelous principal. I think that the rate posted here needs to be update, because even the address is of the old school that no longer exists.

Parkland Middle School 4

Posted July 10, 2009
'Parkland is great school for all types of learners. The students are well behaved, the principal is excellent, the teachers are mostly highly quailified and very creative. Some of the teachers could be more caring and supportive of all students and not just some. Overall, Parkland is a great school.'

Parkland Middle School 0

Posted May 08, 2009
Wonderful. Excellent curriculum. Fun. Well managed. Great staff. I just can't say enough good things.

Posted March 21, 2008

Posted November 13, 2007

Parkland Middle School
4610 West Frankfort Dr, Rockville, MD  20853
Last modified Parkland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkland Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top