Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

So far my son has made tremendous improvement since he started in Parkland. he is finishing 6th grade with excellent grades which can also be seen in his daily activities at home. I hope the rest of his years in parkland will be the same. Thanks you all his teachers

I have one daughter who attends the school now and one that graduated two years ago. Overall our experience has been positive and has been the source of several positive opportunities for our children, including a NASA internship in between 6th and 7th grade. -- BUT the recent decision by MCPS with the passive approval of the administration to place a cell phone tower on the grounds, right next to the school, is very disheartening and a good example of how MCPS and the administration does not listen to the will of the community or families who attend the school

My son is about to graduate this school in 2015, and we like it a lot. The principal is very involved, and he keeps everybody active and seriously motivated. For the child who likes to learn and discover, it's an excellent environment.

This is not a magnet school, it's labeled as one but it's the furthest from actually being one. They are literally passing children that don't do their work! The administration is by far the worst our family has encountered, unresponsive and just don't care about the children. What a shame, we had high hopes when we moved here, but my daughter goes to high school next year and my son will go to a private school. We don't recommend this school to anyone.

Great school and I would recommend it to anyone within or outside the district.A magnet School that has a lot to offer students ready to learn.

Going to this school was absolutely the Best Decision ever made...excellent learning environment and support!!

My daughter goes to school hear and I'm really glad. We are out of district and she begged me to send her. I was very hesitant but it was the best decision ever. The principal is an amazing leader. They have a terrific course offering and it's got a diverse student body. Definitely recommend it without hesitation. Incidentally my son went to the Tacoma park magnet program for math and science and the workload is outrageous. I would only recommend that school for a child who loves homework and gets their work done extremely fast. Parkland has far less busy work while still offering a challenging curriculum.

Parkland Magnet Middle School For Aerospace Technology is a wonderful enviroment for any child to learn, from Dr. Ouyang, Ms. J. Stewart, faculty and support staff. This school has some first Teachers I am greateful for them and for being a part of my child's learning experience. 1, 2, 3, go Panthers.

This school is simply amazing. The classes, teachers, and students are just amazing choosing Parkland Magnet Middle School for aerospace technology was the best choice I ever choose. The classes are fantastic even though they are long (1 hr 15min) one class (IED) even give's you collage credits. The teachers really do care about you and your education everyday they remind you how important going to collage is and they are way more serious this year about academics.95% of the students are nice and warm welcome to new students that come to Parkland but that last 5% is a group of students who are so cocky about themselves but overall the students are amazing and smart some even have to attend a high school to take math classes. I have attended Parkland for 3 yrs and I love it, and it's the best middle school out of the 3 and there is not one day I wish I have never chosen Parkland. I m an 8th grader at PMMS and I'm glad to be a Parkland Panther We are............ Respectful Responsible and Ready to learn!

This school is excellent! It''s a Magnet School for Space Program and Robotics, with a brand new building, great teachers and a zelous principal. I think that the rate posted here needs to be update, because even the address is of the old school that no longer exists.

Last modified Parkland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.