Bad
Good

We moved to Rockville specifically so our child could attend Beall. It is a great school with caring, dedicated and nurturing staff. There is little teacher/staff turnover, a good sign in this area. Our child has loved his time at Beall and will be sad to move on to middle school. Beall has great programs if your child need guidance counseling, social skills and tutoring as well. We also love how diverse the population is, both of students and parents.

Phenomenal work environment. Administration goes above and beyond to ensure the success of both students and teachers. Very supportive.

My family just moved here in Rockville two weeks ago. Beall is the school assigned for my children based on our house location. So far, I only have encountered the secretary, "Gina" when I enrolled my three kids, Maggie ( 9), Justin (7), and Julian (6). I love the way she welcomed us! She's very nice and accommodating. She made us feel at home. I'm so excited to meet the teAchers. I hope they're all as welcoming as the secretary. Kudos Gina!

I love this school for a bunch of reasons 1 the teachers are super nice and my and my kid is always coming home with a smile and if not I email teacher and fixed immediately 2 I never have problems and everyone has fun. Overall I LOVE this school

We love this school. Our children had a fantastic experience here as Kindergartners and are having an equally great time as 1st Graders. The staff are loving and caring and the education has been superb. I whole-heatedly recommend it!

I am disappointed with this school. It is overcrowded, teachers are stress and focusing on safety only and forgetting some human input to the kids. Not knowing anything about discovering possible ADHD, autism etc. and at least talk to the patents! I have 2 kids there, one was recently evaluate with ADHD, autism, and all of these years we heard how he is not paying attention, fulling around in the hallways, punishing ...Not focusing... Distracting. Couldn't joint reading club in second grade, because it is only for 4th grade and higher. He is an advance classes now, but because different school and way of teaching. Very sad we all had to go thrue this without addressing this and finding some solution. If you have kid with these problems, find better supporting school and professionals who could help you.

We just had two kids finish all 6 years (k-5) at Beall and I couldn't be happier. The teachers and staff are caring and attentive and the curriculum was challenging (both were in all advanced classes). Both my kids were happy and social during their time at Beall.

My kids just starts at Beall, but we are think that is a good school and very atencious with the students and family.

I only have one child at Beall but have had nothing but positive experiences there. The school seems to have about 200 more students than other nearby ES but has handled the load well. My sons teachers have always been very communicative with me and have helped my son in areas he needs extra attention in as well as gave him opportunities to advance where he does well (ex: let him have reading time with a higher grade). The front office staff could probably be a bit more energetic and helpful but I've never had them be rude to me so I can't complain. The principal is fantastic. They have an active PTA. The school does Movie Nights, Disco Dances, a Science Expo, Tea with the Principal, Read-a-Thons, etc. I don't have any other school to compare it to because my son started there but he is very happy and therefore I am too.

Beall Elementary is wonderful school. The staff and teachers are very caring and able to meet my daughters needs.

Last modified Beall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.