Rockville, MD

Regional Institute For Children & Adolescents 5

Posted December 21, 2011
My son had a positive experience at RICA. We were dealing with behavior problems and he lived on campus. The staff is caring. The doctors were great. There support and guidance helped avert a family crisis.

Regional Institute For Children & Adolescents 4

Posted October 17, 2005
This school was the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't thank the staff enough for the help they provide. Sometime bad kids need to see the world in a different light. This school provide hope when there was none. After I left RICA, I became a Registered nurse RN. I don't think I would have made it without the leasons I learned there. So I would like to say thank you to the wonderful staff.

Regional Institute For Children & Adolescents
15000 Broschart Rd, Rockville, MD  20850
Last modified Regional Institute For Children & Adolescents is a Public school that serves grades 5-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Regional Institute For Children & Adolescents Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top