Rosedale, MD

Posted May 23, 2010
This school is great i've been going here for about 7 years now and the teacers are great. We just got done our annual picnic and track and field day it is A VERY VERY good school to attend and we'll give yo a great St.Clements welcome. - Student of St.Clements Mary Hofbauer of Rosedale, MD

St Clement Mary Hofbauer School 2

Posted March 20, 2010
The new principal is a bit of a joke. The education is average quality, but many teachers spend most of the class just talking to kids. I remeber when I attended this school most of my peers thought it was a joke; therefore little learning took place.

St Clement Mary Hofbauer School 1

Posted April 17, 2008

Posted November 07, 2006
I love this school this is my first year. I wish I could stay but I have to go to Bryn Mawr. The kids are wonderful. After my first week (I started late) I had 10 friends who invited me to go to skate land. The staff is wonderful and I love the principal. It is very relaxed and gym class is wonderful. Parents can say things but you have to be a student to really know. I recomend this school to everyone. I am in LOVE with THIS school. Hope to see your kids their!

St Clement Mary Hofbauer School 4

Posted September 27, 2006
My child has been going here for six years and I feel my child has had an excellent education. The faculty is wonderful.

St Clement Mary Hofbauer School 1

Posted September 17, 2006
I found the principal/ administration to be poor in quality and unwilling to work with me as a concerned parent.

Posted September 08, 2006

St Clement Mary Hofbauer School 2

Posted June 12, 2006
There is no definitive leadership in this school. The principal is less than effective, and the staff does not do much to engage the learning process for children. Very disappointed in the educational experience that St. Clement offers on a variety of levels, and have since enrolled in another school.

Posted January 26, 2006
I have found St. Clement's to be a wonderful school. The teachers here are strict and fair and the entire staff is dedicated to the success of the students. They have many fun activities for the kids and go out of their way to be sure discipline is enforced. The curriculum is strong and any child can succeed here with all the help that is available to them.

Posted January 04, 2006
I think the school is great! my son attended another catholic school prior to this one for two years, he is now been here for 3 years. I can't say enough about the teachers, they love the kids. The reading program k-3 is outstanding! if your child needs a little help with reading, they help. His other school did not seem to care about his needs. I know when i drop my son off in the morning he is safe until i pick him up in the afternoon. To sum things up my child is not a 'cookie cutter' child. St. Clements has done nothing but help him in every way he has needed help! i'm glad he has had the chance to have this experience.

St Clement Mary Hofbauer School
1216 Chesaco Avenue, Rosedale, MD  21237
Last modified St Clement Mary Hofbauer School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Clement Mary Hofbauer School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top