PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great school. Great teachers! We are very pleased with this school. Their pride program is great!

This school is great i've been going here for about 7 years now and the teacers are great. We just got done our annual picnic and track and field day it is A VERY VERY good school to attend and we'll give yo a great St.Clements welcome. - Student of St.Clements Mary Hofbauer of Rosedale, MD

The new principal is a bit of a joke. The education is average quality, but many teachers spend most of the class just talking to kids. I remeber when I attended this school most of my peers thought it was a joke; therefore little learning took place.

I love this school this is my first year. I wish I could stay but I have to go to Bryn Mawr. The kids are wonderful. After my first week (I started late) I had 10 friends who invited me to go to skate land. The staff is wonderful and I love the principal. It is very relaxed and gym class is wonderful. Parents can say things but you have to be a student to really know. I recomend this school to everyone. I am in LOVE with THIS school. Hope to see your kids their!

My child has been going here for six years and I feel my child has had an excellent education. The faculty is wonderful.

Last modified St Clement Mary Hofbauer School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8