Rosedale, MD

Life Source Christian School 3

Posted May 15, 2014
This school is not equipped to handle children with learning and or behavior problems. IEP are not honored. Some classes have three grade levels in one.

Posted December 20, 2011
I suspect that this school is bolstering its students grades in order to garner support from tuition-paying parents. My grandson has gone here for three years, and is considered an "honor" student, yet in my estimation he is lacking the academics. For instance, he detests reading, and has no desire to try. It seems the emphasis is on the religious training at the expense of other classes.

Life Source Christian School 4

Posted January 04, 2011
to the mom that stated her daughter went there for 2 yrs and did not learn anything. My sister if ur child was not learning why did u leave her there for 2 yrs. My grandson has been there for almost a year and we have some positive experiences and some negative. Thank God most of them positive. Every place is not for every child but we as parents and grandparents have to take responsibility also and recognize what places are not a fit for our children. I am however greatful that ur daughter is excelling in school now because that is what is important. May God Continue to Bless you and ur family, just a litle word of advice.

Life Source Christian School 3

Posted September 12, 2010
All teachers there are nice except Ms. Sue. Every teach are warm-hearted except Ms. Sue. She ignored baby crying for unreazonable long tmie and never comfort baby. Baby does not like her. The baby got thick every time in her class and then stayed at home for 3 weeks, and then got sick again and stayed at home for another 3 weeks. It is a horrible experience, but other teachers there are nice and very qualified.

Life Source Christian School 5

Posted August 27, 2010
My son graduated from prek to kindergarden from this school and this school has brought out so much in him such as values and respect, he is 4 yrs old and is reading and knows math i also checked into the local baltimore county school to see what level they were on and they are not reading in kindergarden but is recognizing words only WOW!!! parents keep in mind the school teaches your child but its your job to follow up with that so please don't think that success is all about the school or teacher thats your job as well.

Life Source Christian School 5

Posted July 10, 2010
I really like this day care center, quiet and clean, with large playground and indoor gym. My child spent several years here and she loves the time there. The best teacher we met is Ms. Drew who is smart and nice, Ms Vivian is very nice who care every baby's progress. Ms. Randa is very responsible and nice. Ms. Helen who is the director always respond fast to my request and inquiries. I am glad to choose this day care for my child Julia.

Posted April 28, 2010
Please do not send your children to this school. My daughter went there for two years and could not read after she left 1st grade. She was unable to identify numbers when she left Kindergarten. The teachers were unwilling to take the neccessary steps to help her learn. I had to get a private tutor to help her catch up academically before she started 2nd grade. The school brought plenty tears to my eyes. She has since moved on to another school and my daughter has excelled in every subject especially reading. She has read the most points in the entire 2nd grade class. I will not recommend this school to anyone.

Life Source Christian School 0

Posted October 28, 2009
My son has been going to Kingdom Academy for the past two years and we really, really like it. We transfered from public to private school and has seen a 100% difference in his behavior and learning material. It is so much more advanced that what he was learning in public school with a more relaxed atmosphere. I shopped around and I'm glad I found it!

Posted October 25, 2009

Life Source Christian School 0

Posted September 26, 2009
I went to this school and honestly, I couldn't wait to get out. There was lack of proper teaching and even though i passed a class i still had to repeat it in my current school. They only prepare you for a small part of the world and not the big picture. Think about college when you are enrolling your children in this school. Do you want them held back or do you want to see them go far? Don't choose this school if you want real world learning, knowledge and instruction. There are better ones out there.

Life Source Christian School
7000 Rossville Boulevard, Rosedale, MD  21237
Last modified Life Source Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Life Source Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top