PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Bethel Christian Academy 2

Posted January 26, 2016
Well my child attended Bethal and in the beginning i was pleased with the school until Mrs. Fran left. After that some things changed like they stop providing breakfast but instead they give a breakfast snack that is serve from 6 am to 7 am when most of the parents dont drop their child/children untill 7 or 7:30. I see favoritism amongst certain teachers and the director they have now. They so quick to threatened to withdraw your child instead of trying to get to the bottom of what is causing the child to act out. . But this suppose to be a Christian school. No child left behind right just get rid of them and not deal with the problem.Seems everytime you turn around you need money for this and that. 330 dollars a month this school is not worth it. Was disappointed after Mrs. Fran left she seen the potential in each child. They need a new Director.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 26, 2016
Ms. Shaunda she seen the potential in my child and understood some of my childs issue. She even thougjt of things that could be done to help and also she was the only who could handle my child.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted January 26, 2016
No, I feel they don't care about the feelings of every students just the children they are show favoritism towards.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted January 26, 2016
No, I feel they show favoritism towards certain children and I'm soeaking from experience, I've seen it.

Bethel Christian Academy 4

Posted July 10, 2015
I have had a great experience at Bethel Christian. I have three children attending the elementary school. What I like most is the teachers WANT to be there, have a love for the children and for their well being. You don't always get that in public school. I also am pleased with the level of rigor in the academics. My children are challenged and have excelled academically. I have had positive experiences with all my children's teachers. We communicate freely and openly regarding my children. I also like that I can send a message to the Principal or any other Administrator and get a prompt response. It is an excellent school!

Posted February 24, 2015
The greatest christian school ever!! If you are interested in great education, discipleship, discipline, fear of God, love and respect for other people...then you can't go wrong with Bethel Christian Academy. The staff truly cares about the children and they are prompt, attentive and ever ready to assist. I wish the school well in all areas. Go Eagles!!!

Posted December 14, 2014
Bethel Christian Academy has been a breath of fresh of air for my son. The work may be challenging for some, but that word is thrown around without giving account to the question, "Why is it challenging for my child?" The staff and administration are loving and supportive. My son's teachers genuinely care about his success. The success of a student at any school is not just dependent on the teachers. Parents must be involved daily at home with their child/children and regularly with teachers. Parents must teach their middle school students to show initiative and be accountable for their success by asking for help; it is lovingly provided anytime by the teachers. If your child is struggling, prompt them to go see their teacher during lunch/recess/study hall. My son is being challenged and each day, he is growing academically and spiritually. One day, during the first week of school when I picked him up, he came to the car and said, "I love this school!" I love that he is in a safe, nurturing environment and receiving an excellent education. The teachers, and admin staff respond in a timely manner to phone calls/emails. We must teach our kids that nothing in life comes easy; study!

Bethel Christian Academy 1

Posted November 13, 2014
The school is horrible, looking from the outside in it seems just fine, but the students have a different idea about the school. The elementary school is fine, the middle school on the other hand is by far the worst. Its like jail and is so controlling. If you want to send your child to a bad school for punishment, this is the place to go. The school isn't advanced and they load too much homework. Leave ehile you can.

Bethel Christian Academy 4

Posted June 16, 2014
Good school atmosphere and administrator is wonderful. Visited twice and thinking about sending my children there.

Posted May 15, 2014
Bethel Christian Academy is an EXCELLENT school. The curriculum, although very advanced and challenging-- has groomed my two children both academically and spiritually. The teaching staff is amazing-- they demonstrate the need and will to educate while nurturing my/ all the children. Again-- I love that this school is not only academically versed and challenging, but continues to allow my children to grow learning the word of GOD at the same time!!! I love Bethel!!!!

8455 Savage Guilford Rd, Savage, MD  20763
Last modified Bethel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethel Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top