PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 10, 2015
I have had a great experience at Bethel Christian. I have three children attending the elementary school. What I like most is the teachers WANT to be there, have a love for the children and for their well being. You don't always get that in public school. I also am pleased with the level of rigor in the academics. My children are challenged and have excelled academically. I have had positive experiences with all my children's teachers. We communicate freely and openly regarding my children. I also like that I can send a message to the Principal or any other Administrator and get a prompt response. It is an excellent school!

Posted February 24, 2015
The greatest christian school ever!! If you are interested in great education, discipleship, discipline, fear of God, love and respect for other people...then you can't go wrong with Bethel Christian Academy. The staff truly cares about the children and they are prompt, attentive and ever ready to assist. I wish the school well in all areas. Go Eagles!!!

Posted December 14, 2014
Bethel Christian Academy has been a breath of fresh of air for my son. The work may be challenging for some, but that word is thrown around without giving account to the question, "Why is it challenging for my child?" The staff and administration are loving and supportive. My son's teachers genuinely care about his success. The success of a student at any school is not just dependent on the teachers. Parents must be involved daily at home with their child/children and regularly with teachers. Parents must teach their middle school students to show initiative and be accountable for their success by asking for help; it is lovingly provided anytime by the teachers. If your child is struggling, prompt them to go see their teacher during lunch/recess/study hall. My son is being challenged and each day, he is growing academically and spiritually. One day, during the first week of school when I picked him up, he came to the car and said, "I love this school!" I love that he is in a safe, nurturing environment and receiving an excellent education. The teachers, and admin staff respond in a timely manner to phone calls/emails. We must teach our kids that nothing in life comes easy; study!

Bethel Christian Academy 1

Posted November 13, 2014
The school is horrible, looking from the outside in it seems just fine, but the students have a different idea about the school. The elementary school is fine, the middle school on the other hand is by far the worst. Its like jail and is so controlling. If you want to send your child to a bad school for punishment, this is the place to go. The school isn't advanced and they load too much homework. Leave ehile you can.

Posted June 16, 2014
Good school atmosphere and administrator is wonderful. Visited twice and thinking about sending my children there.

Posted May 15, 2014
Bethel Christian Academy is an EXCELLENT school. The curriculum, although very advanced and challenging-- has groomed my two children both academically and spiritually. The teaching staff is amazing-- they demonstrate the need and will to educate while nurturing my/ all the children. Again-- I love that this school is not only academically versed and challenging, but continues to allow my children to grow learning the word of GOD at the same time!!! I love Bethel!!!!

Posted May 04, 2014
My daughter has been enrolled at Bethel Christian Academy for seven years, K5 through 6th grade and I have been greatly satisfied with the education and life growing skills that they have contributed so far in her life.

Posted April 16, 2014
Amazing! We love everything about this school. We are new tobthe school and simply love it.The math and history teachers for 7th grade are particularly amazing, though my child is enjoying all the classes and the afterschool programs. We love Pastor Mandy and her keeping it real relationship with the students. And we can't forget to mention the hot lunches, electives in dance and worship team, and affordable tuition. It's worth every penny spent.

Posted April 14, 2014
BCA is an incredible school. The staff is remarkable, the curriculum, although challenging, has been instrumental in my child's ability to exceed our expectations of her. The teachers are always available to the parents and truly believe in the partnership of parents/school participation in the child's journey in education. Their expectations are high and this reflective of the supportive environment of BCA. I would highly recommend Bethel Christian Academy to everyone!

Posted June 25, 2013
BCA is an excellent school dedicated to high academic standards, equipping quality teachers, maintaining small class sizes, and working directly with each family. BCA is a positive and encouraging place where students learn everyday! Yes, academic expectations are set high and student achievement is important, but aside from that, you can't find a more dedicated place to send your child. Partnering with each family to plan and meet goals is exciting! From start to finish of each school year, I count it a blessing to be a part of the academic, spiritual, and social growth of each of my students. I am thankful for the opportunity to invest in the lives of BCA students and families everyday. If you are looking to send your child to a school where they will be valued, strive for academic excellence, learn to live in community, and engage in their world, you've found the right place.

Bethel Christian Academy
8455 Savage Guilford Rd, Savage, MD  20763
Last modified Bethel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8