Posted August 06, 2012
I was a little apprehensive at first, we were new to the area and there weren't many reviews on the school but there test scores speak for them selves. This school is amazing even with all the budget cuts the principal works magic and only offers the best to students.my child had ms.smith and I can't say how grateful I am to here for so much hard work and teaching each and every kid to the best of her abilities. The teachers are by themselves with no aides to help but she did amazing and no child was ever left behind. I applaude all her hard work!

Posted December 22, 2011
My review is an extremely positive one. I have been very impressed with the administrative staff, the teachers, and especially the principal, Mrs. Clareta Spinks. Over the span of several years I have had three daughters enrolled in the school (the oldest is 18 and the youngest is now 7) and have watched as the "little school that could" lifted its MSA scores to some of the highest in the county. Mrs. Spinks is keenly aware of the financial cutbacks to her budget, yet she uses as many means as possible to keep the students engaged and receptive to learning. Her dedication is infectious and it is paying dividends to the ones that need it most, namely our children. - R. Howard

Seabrook Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2011
This school has come so far in th epast 5 years with the leadership of a intensely dedicated staff and principal, Mrs. Spinks. They fight hard for the school and give the children 150%.

Posted December 23, 2008

Posted August 24, 2005

Seabrook Elementary School
6001 Seabrook Rd, Seabrook, MD  20706
Last modified Seabrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seabrook Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top