Seabrook, MD

Robert Goddard Montessori 2

Posted June 09, 2015
My child spent 1 1/2 anxious and unhappy years at Robert Goddard until I ultimately pulled her out and put her in a private, play-based pre-school where she is much happier. I regret keeping her there for as long as I did and I would caution anyone who wins the lottery for this school to think carefully about whether their child would be happy in an "academically rigorous" (as described by my daughter's teacher) program where 4 year-olds are often not allowed to go to recess until they finish their work.

Posted May 15, 2014
Robert Goddard Montessori is the best PG School. Ever. Way better than the French Immersion Program at Goddard.

Posted April 29, 2014
Love all the field trips and educational fairs. Many opportunities to learn with hands-on experiences. Teachers will work with parents to achieve the best environments for the student learning. Teachers will also puch students and encourage them to do their best. Parents are very involved and welcomed at this school.

Robert Goddard Montessori 1

Posted April 22, 2014
My family has had a very negative experience with this school. The staff seems to expect the worse from its students, and provides no real solutions to problems. Reading the other reviews, I had very high expectations for the school, and even removed my child from her private daycare to attend Robert Goddard which was a huge mistake! She went from loving and being excited about school, to not wanting to attend at all. I have seen very little academic progress aside from what she learned at her previous school and what we teach her at home. We have really tried to make this work and have faith in our counties public school system, but so far it's been a disappointment.

Posted March 05, 2014
Goddard has been an excellent source of learning for my daughter. She started at age 4 last year and has excelled beyond my expectations. I was apprehensive at first because PG Schools have a bad reputation for poor performing schools, but Goddard disproves this.

Posted October 30, 2013
Robert Goddard Montessori is a wonderful school! My Daughter started at the age of 3, her teacher Mrs. Rexach along with Mrs. Graves, are extremely dedicated and go above and beyond for their students. My daughter loves going to school and has been excelling in reading and writing.

Posted May 08, 2010
I love Robert Goddard Montessori School because of the great staff. I have been around this staff since my children were of the age of 3, the oldest one is now 14. Since the beginning of my journey at this school the staff and wonderful teachers have been nothing but great. It is to my attention that Robert Goddard Montessori School is trying to add a high school into their building. This $20,000 dollars would be excellent funding for it.

Posted April 13, 2010
The high level of parental involvement makes this school super successfull. It is one of the most diverse schools in prince georges county. The kids learn not only top adademic but how to be good citizens and to respect our enviornment.

Posted December 13, 2009
Robert Goddard Montessori is a great school! Our youngest transferred into Dr. Feely's class in 2nd grade from a public Minneapolis Montessori school. He is now in the Middle School. The teachers are committed and skilled, and go way above the norm. There are so many varied learning experiences at Goddard- many enriching field trips. The parents all work together to help wherever needed. Due to a few corporate moves, our boys have been in 8 different schools, two of which were private Montessori schools, and Robert Goddard rates right up there with the private school experiences.

Posted November 03, 2009
Robert Goddard is an outstanding school that truly cares about each and every student's full potential. They seek to educate not just the intellect, but the entire child.

9850 Good Luck Rd, Seabrook, MD  20706
Last modified Robert Goddard Montessori is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Goddard Montessori Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top