Seabrook, MD

Develops respect: Agree

Posted August 13, 2015
Teachers emphasize respect here. They do not tolerate disobedience and disrespect without addressing it properly.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted August 13, 2015
There is a great mix of ethnicities and families from different backgrounds. This teaches the children a very important lesson in acceptance and tolerance.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted August 13, 2015
A few of the teachers are short on patience so it really depends on who your child is working with as to whether they will get the lessons in integrity and honesty and fairness.

Robert Goddard Montessori 4

Posted August 13, 2015
My daughter has attended this school since she was 3 years old and LOVES school because of it. Robert Goddard has opened my daughter up to a vast amount of opportunities that she would not get in a normal public school environment. The Field trips are awesome, the teachers are dedicated to teaching and the students thirst to learn and are able to explore in a way that suits them for learning. Of course there are a few bad apples but if you instill the proper things in your child at home they will certainly thrive here. My daughter is not in middle school here and I plan to keep her here until she goes off to high school.

Robert Goddard Montessori 2

Posted June 09, 2015
My child spent 1 1/2 anxious and unhappy years at Robert Goddard until I ultimately pulled her out and put her in a private, play-based pre-school where she is much happier. I regret keeping her there for as long as I did and I would caution anyone who wins the lottery for this school to think carefully about whether their child would be happy in an "academically rigorous" (as described by my daughter's teacher) program where 4 year-olds are often not allowed to go to recess until they finish their work.

Posted May 15, 2014
Robert Goddard Montessori is the best PG School. Ever. Way better than the French Immersion Program at Goddard.

Posted April 29, 2014
Love all the field trips and educational fairs. Many opportunities to learn with hands-on experiences. Teachers will work with parents to achieve the best environments for the student learning. Teachers will also puch students and encourage them to do their best. Parents are very involved and welcomed at this school.

Robert Goddard Montessori 1

Posted April 22, 2014
My family has had a very negative experience with this school. The staff seems to expect the worse from its students, and provides no real solutions to problems. Reading the other reviews, I had very high expectations for the school, and even removed my child from her private daycare to attend Robert Goddard which was a huge mistake! She went from loving and being excited about school, to not wanting to attend at all. I have seen very little academic progress aside from what she learned at her previous school and what we teach her at home. We have really tried to make this work and have faith in our counties public school system, but so far it's been a disappointment.

Posted March 05, 2014
Goddard has been an excellent source of learning for my daughter. She started at age 4 last year and has excelled beyond my expectations. I was apprehensive at first because PG Schools have a bad reputation for poor performing schools, but Goddard disproves this.

Posted October 30, 2013
Robert Goddard Montessori is a wonderful school! My Daughter started at the age of 3, her teacher Mrs. Rexach along with Mrs. Graves, are extremely dedicated and go above and beyond for their students. My daughter loves going to school and has been excelling in reading and writing.

9850 Good Luck Rd, Seabrook, MD  20706
Last modified Robert Goddard Montessori is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Goddard Montessori Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top