Bad
Good

Posted May 23, 2012
CAT North is a great school. I am a proud graduate from this school; I graduated and passed my state board as LPN, worked for a year, and continued at AACC to become an RN. The instructors were great and wish I could meet them to say thanks for their great job.

Posted October 19, 2011
I am proud to say that I am a member of the first graduating class of what was then called " NORTH ARUNDEL VOCATIONAL-TECHNICAL CENTER" ...Class of 1977. Being raised in a single parent household with no money available to me for a college education, I consider myself very fortunate to have been able to take advantage of the Cosmetology program. Upon graduation, I passed the State board exam and obtained my Cosmetologist license. I went on to obtain a Senior Cosmetologist license and went into the management aspect of the business. Over the years I have built a substantial clientele, allowing me start my own business so to speak by leasing a station in a well established salon. Had this program not been available I really don't know how I would have managed to have a career and support myself. Thank you CAT-North!

Posted May 07, 2011
i recommend this school to everyone and anyone that has a chance to go this is the best school i ever been to they get you prep up for the real world and jobs i took the building and maintenance course for 2 years Mr Rawlings was a great teacher i graduated from there in April because they found me a job to get work experience you get to go there for two periods in the morning then you go back to home school for the afternoon for level 1 and for level 2 you go to home school in the morning then you go there for the rest of the day there will be shuttle buses that takes you there from home school take advenage my friends

Center Of Applied Technology-North

Posted September 08, 2008
CAT - North is a fantastic organization. My son has attended CAT-N for three years and loves it. The staff and teachers truly enjoy their jobs and the learning environment reflects their dedication and enthusiasm.

Center Of Applied Technology-North 4

Posted April 21, 2006
My daughter attended here and was given a great opportunity as a Certified Nursing assistant. The instructors here and the course material was challenging. A great experience.

Center Of Applied Technology-North
800 Stevenson Rd, Severn, MD  21144
Last modified Center Of Applied Technology-North is a Public school that serves grades 9-12