Severn, MD
Before care: Yes

Annapolis Area Christian School - High School 5

Posted August 21, 2013
Two of my children have graduated from AACS and I currently have two in the Upper School. Each of my four children has different interests, talents, and personalities, yet AACS has served each of them excellently. From music, to science, to sports, to language arts, they've each excelled here. The faculty have had a tremendous impact on my children and I love that they've each grown in so many ways. Character and academics are both important at AACS. Best of all they have each learned how to live their faith. Our experience has been priceless.

Annapolis Area Christian School - High School 5

Posted March 12, 2013
My three kids attended this high school and I could not be happier. The teachers and administration genuinely love and pray for the students. As for the challenging education, there probably is not a better school in this county. If you want your child to go to a school that is truly teaching a Christian worldview throughout the entire curriculum then this is the one for you. Great athletics, performing and visual arts and a top-notch marching band are all available.

Annapolis Area Christian School - High School 4

Posted February 15, 2010

Annapolis Area Christian School - High School
109 Burns Crossing Rd, Severn, MD  21144
Last modified Annapolis Area Christian School - High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Annapolis Area Christian School - High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top