Severna Park, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted August 24, 2014
This is an absolutely fantastic school. The teachers are warm, caring, and truly excellent at their jobs. Very strong parent involvement.

Posted November 01, 2013
I am am graduate of Folger McKinsey and my kids attend there now. The new school is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the education and the teachers. When I ask my kindergartener what he liked about school each day, he always responds with "All of it!!"

Posted March 07, 2013
We moved into the area for this school and have been thrilled with our decision to do so. The teachers and staff are fantastic. The curriculum is quite impressive, and the amenities they make available to the students in above and beyond. They take a lot of pride in their school and making it the best it can be. I couldn't be happier to have my son attend Folger McKinsey.

Posted March 01, 2013
I truly cannot say enough great things about Folger McKinsey. Both the staff and the facilities are top notch. Parental involvement is outstanding. There is an abundance of before and after school programs to keep the kids excited about learning. This is our third year at Folger and I am incredibly impressed with the curriculum. I look forward to having all of my children attend this fantastic school.

Posted March 01, 2013
This is an excellent school with excellent teachers. It is a refurbished school so it is completely up to date with all the new technology and academics are extraordinary!

Posted January 09, 2013
Folger McKinsey is a beautiful school inside and out. With the completion of the new facility in 2012 teachers have access to all the latest technology and beautiful classrooms at their disposal. The school has recently been named a "Green School" and has a large focus in recycling. There is even an outdoor classroom where the classes can plant gardens, compost, spend time in the sunshine for lessons or make use of the outdoor stage! Excellent teachers, strong principal and parent involvement, challenging academic programs and SO SO many after/before school clubs! Our oldest daughter currently attends Folger and we can't wait for our other two kids to follow in her footsteps. I can't say enough about our experience at Folger McKinsey!

Folger McKinsey Elementary School 0

Posted April 30, 2010
The parental involvement is amazing. The kids of our school are very fortunate to have hardworking volunteers pull off the many great learning as well as fun events, fundraisers and community work. The staff is flexible and genuinely want to see our future succeed. We are very happy here and would reccomend this school to anyone moving to the area.

Folger McKinsey Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
We've had an extremely positive experience at Folger in the 3 years we've been there. The teachers and staff we've encountered have been positive, supportive, and inviting of our participation. The parent volunteerism is a phenomenal contribution to this school. Our new principal's energy and openess to new activities, such as Drama Club, school dance, and Bingo night is refreshing. This school is definitely worthy of its Blue Ribbon and Green School status!

Posted March 13, 2010

Posted March 13, 2010
Folger McKinsey is an excellent school. The teachers are receptive to parent involvement and the children love going o school. Our principle is very involved with the families and answers questions and concerns swiftly and fairly after finding the answers needed.

Folger McKinsey Elementary School
175 Arundel Beach Road, Severna Park, MD  21146
Last modified Folger McKinsey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Folger McKinsey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top