Bad
Good

This school has amazing teachers and the parent involvement is incredible. Couldn't ask for a better community to raise our children!

We are new to the area and have two children at Oak Hill. My children are progressing well academically, and their progress exceeds my expectations. The principal is extremely involved and responsive. We have been surprised the most with the parent involvement at Oak Hill. It is truly a wonderful asset of the school.

Love this school. No complaints at all in my 9 years of having children there.

I am so happy with this school. Everyone has been amazing to my kids. I am also VERY happy with the special education program at this school! This is the first year all three of my kids are upset about having a summer vacation because they'll miss going to school!!

Wonderful school with wonderful teachers. My daughter is in Kindergarten and I cannot believe all she is learning!

Fantastic school, great teachers and staff and wonderful parents and students! We have 4 children and all have gone to Oak Hill and have received a great education and been raised in a great environment.

One of my kids has graduated from and the other has just started in Kindergarten at Oak Hill.It is a great school with great teachers and great parent involvement,I love this school.

Friendly staff and great parent volunteers!

Oak Hill has excellent teachers and staff. My first grader has thrived in this school. The principal has a wonderful rapport with students, staff, and parents. Parent involvement allows for numerous enrichment activities. As a parent whose children have attended private schools in the past, I think Oak Hill out preforms them all!!

An all around fantastic school... The building itself could use some updating, though. Glad to see the walls being built to enclose a once "open classroom" setting.

Last modified Oak Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.