Posted April 23, 2014
We are new to the area and have two children at Oak Hill. My children are progressing well academically, and their progress exceeds my expectations. The principal is extremely involved and responsive. We have been surprised the most with the parent involvement at Oak Hill. It is truly a wonderful asset of the school.

Posted November 01, 2013
Love this school. No complaints at all in my 9 years of having children there.

Posted June 14, 2013
I am so happy with this school. Everyone has been amazing to my kids. I am also VERY happy with the special education program at this school! This is the first year all three of my kids are upset about having a summer vacation because they'll miss going to school!!

Posted December 17, 2012
Wonderful school with wonderful teachers. My daughter is in Kindergarten and I cannot believe all she is learning!

Posted November 17, 2012
Fantastic school, great teachers and staff and wonderful parents and students! We have 4 children and all have gone to Oak Hill and have received a great education and been raised in a great environment.

Posted April 17, 2011
One of my kids has graduated from and the other has just started in Kindergarten at Oak Hill.It is a great school with great teachers and great parent involvement,I love this school.

Posted October 13, 2010
Friendly staff and great parent volunteers!

Posted October 12, 2010
Oak Hill has excellent teachers and staff. My first grader has thrived in this school. The principal has a wonderful rapport with students, staff, and parents. Parent involvement allows for numerous enrichment activities. As a parent whose children have attended private schools in the past, I think Oak Hill out preforms them all!!

Posted July 07, 2010
An all around fantastic school... The building itself could use some updating, though. Glad to see the walls being built to enclose a once "open classroom" setting.

Oak Hill Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2009
I am having a very hard time at this school this year. My son attends the third grade and is not being motivated by any teachers in this grade. I find the teachers somewhat complacent, and non-communicative. There is absolutely no one-on-one translation of the work the children are studying. I will not be returning next year. Perhaps I am just used the wonderful attention my son received from the private school system, even in a less priveleged county. I really have no idea how this school received any type of ranking in the county.

Oak Hill Elementary School
34 Truckhouse Rd, Severna Park, MD  21146
Last modified Oak Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top