PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

As a recent graduate of the school, I have to say that I have LOVED my experiences here at this school! The strong academic curriculum the school has, has taught me things above my grade level. I was also accepted into 3 of some of the best high school programs in my county. Besides academics, I believe Forcey has made me a more well-rounded person and has brought me closer to God. I cannot thank the staff and faculty at Forcey enough for my wonderful experiences over the years.

My school provides an opportunity for students to grow spiritually and emotionally under the guidance of experienced teachers. The atmosphere of the school is refreshing and family oriented. We have students from countries all over the world that join together to learn in an environment that provides challenging academics and spiritual growth. I am blessed to be a part of this school.

If you are looking for a christian education with a solid academic cirriculum...Forcey is the School. The teachers and administration work in unison with the students and parents. It's a caring and nurturing enviornment that brings out the best in your child.

Forcey is an awesome combination of nurturing and academics. I also love the values that are instilled in the children. My son loves it and I would highly recommend it!

I believe the school does a fabulous job! I have a student currently in 4th grade and my child has had the opportunity to experience all three of the teachers. All three teachers do a fabulous job! My experience with all Forcey staff members has been great. They are all very attentive and care deeply about the well-being of the students.

This school would be so much better if the teachers with poor performance records got the boot. I'm thinking of a 4th grade teacher, who does not do well with children. No inspiration to teach and no interest in your child's performance. She just collects a pay check. If your child is on his or her way to the 4th grade, and you happen to get this teacher, hire a tutor immediately! You will know this teacher because your child will never have homework.

My child just completed his elementary level education @ Forcey and I have been satisfied with his 3rdand 4th grade teachers but not with his 5th grade teacher. I had a very unfortunate experience at practically the end of this school year. My son did not turn in a major assignment which was due in increments. The teacher alerted me 5 days after the due date for the "complete" project; when asked why I was not communicated with sooner like after the instalments were missing I got no answer. I tried to see the principal but got the brush. That teacher needs retraining how to engage children to get to the root of issues.

My daughter loves middle school! My elementary-aged son doesn't want to go anywhere else! That says it all. It is the best value I know of.

Beware of the second grade teacher who is truly incompetent. Just ask several parents in each second grade class and you will soon discover who this teacher is.

I really have confidence in my son's 1st grade teacher. He started at PreK. We have access to her via email or phone at anytime, and can get as involved as we wish to, so we know exactly what's going on.

Last modified Forcey Christian School Pk-8 is a Private school that serves grades PK-8