Quality Time Early Learning Center 1

Posted December 10, 2014
Staff is friendly at times. The owner is horrible rude and inappropriate. I can't speak for the school as my child was in the afterschool program which is horrible!! There is nothing designed to appropriately meet the needs of school aged children. I had no choice but to pull my child out! Sadly there is barely any other after school programs in the area some parents have no choice.

Posted November 19, 2014
My son attended Quality Time Early Learning Center in kindergarten and first grade. When we enrolled him in the school, he knew his alphabet and could identify words, but wasn't yet reading like the other kids in the class were. Not only did the teacher work with my son, but he excelled in this school, and soon was at the top of his class. When he left and went on to another private school (which I did not like), and on to public schools, he was light years ahead of the other kids because of the start that he got in QTELC. My son graduated from high school this year (class of 2014), and I am still grateful for the education and care that he received at this school. Did I mention that the teachers were wonderful?!

Quality Time Early Learning Center 1

Posted November 10, 2014
I really believe the positive reviews are fake. My son went to this school for a year and a half and yes, the staff and management are horrible. One morning I dropped my son off and heard one of the teachers telling the kids to clean up. As the kids procrastinated and scattered to other areas of the room, she says "yeah, now y'all scatter like roaches!" She had no idea I was in the other room listening. That is just one example of the inappropriate and lazy attitude of staff and management. And yes, it does smell bad. And no, not all schools do! He stayed as long as he did because his actual teachers were nice to him. I got him out as soon as I found a better option.

Posted August 07, 2014
My son attended Quality Time from age 2yrs old through Kindergarten. The teachers are great and work to bring out the best in each child. The curriculum is excellent and one of the best for the various age groups that the school serves. Because of the advance and challenging curriculum, the kids in kindergarten take the standardized test. My son was well prepared for elementary school after leaving Quality Time and now attends private school and has been on the honor roll for the past three years. I would recommend this school to any parent who is looking for quality child care in a warm environment with state of the art technology and a challenging curriculum. Excellent school!

Posted August 07, 2014
Quality Time gave my son a great start in school. His PreK-3 and PreK-4 teachers, especially, were talented, dedicated professionals. By the time my son started public kindergarten, he was well ahead of his peer group. Some people criticize academic rigor at too young of an age--but my son was always so happy there. I think Quality Time's operation as a business could use a bit of improvement, along with communication. But I keep coming back to my son being safe, always happy to be there, and well prepared for moving on in school.

Posted August 03, 2014
Quality Time is an EXCELLENT school. The administration, teachers are wonderful. My child just graduated this year and he loved the school. He is reading on a second grade level. I will miss the QT family.

Posted July 31, 2014
I'd like to first start off by saying some of the bad reviews this school recieved are unwarranted and make no sense what so ever. ( the school smells bad) Well I got news for you kids use the bathroom. #$%* happens, you can go to any other day care or early learning facility and find that same smell. That just says even more about the techers who change the children. Its normal. Secondly when camparing a quality advanced cirriculum vs fees your not going to find a better school in the area for the price. It drives me crazy when people talk about everything else but education. I have 3 girls that attend QTELC and a 7 year old that is there for the summer program and recently enrolled in public schools. (I'll just say too bad QTELC don't have a 1st grade.) In closing I plan on sending all of my kids here. I recommend you do the same if you want your kids to have a quality foundation in regards to reading and writing with a smooth transition into elementary school.

Posted July 30, 2014
Quality Time Learning Center is a the best preschool in the area. After 2 weeks of scouting childcare centers, we choose Quality Time Early Learning Center. It was one of the best decisions of our lives. The warmth of the staff, education, and cleanliness were the deal breakers. Your child is taken care as if you had never left to drop him off. Our son became acclimated very quickly and gained social skills. Most importantly, Quality Time Learning Center afforded our son a superior education. He was pushed beyond his potential. The teachers made learning fun and relevant. The teachers made him an independent thinker. He gained the necessary skills that helped him mature and fulfill his young curiosity. Our son went to elementary school more than prepared. He was immediately put into honors classes and excelled. QTELC provided safe recreation activities for growing young muscles, stabilization and sportsmanship. Also, QTELC took the kids on relevant field trips to develop young growing minds. The learning development that QTELC provides is in a class by itself, you won t be disappointed. We are forever grateful to Quality Time Early Learning Center.

Posted July 28, 2014
Both my sons attended the day care and school from infants (3 months each). I had a positive experience and was please with the level of education provided as well as the caring and safe atmosphere. I liked that the school exposed the children to a level of educational rigor early, but kept it paced at the level of learning for each individual child. One of my sons completed high school this year and will be going to college in Fall 2014; the other is entering his junior year of high school. They have both experienced academic success in Montgomery County public schools and I believe it is because of the educational foundation they received at QTELC.

Posted July 24, 2014
My 2 children last attended in 2005, one thru 2nd grade and the other thru kindergarten. Both started at 6 months old. They were well prepared for Gift and Talented classes in Montgomery County Public Schools and the oldest will now be attending college, as an Engineering major.

Quality Time Early Learning Center
8101 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD  20910
Last modified Quality Time Early Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Quality Time Early Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top