PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (4 responses)

I’ve had three children at QTLC, and overall I’d say our experience has been very positive. While the administration is at times rather prickly, my children have had fantastic teachers and they enjoy their time there, and that is really what matters most. For instance, Ms. Etse, Ms. Jochebed, and Ms. Pearl truly exemplify the balance of fun, firmness, warmth, calmness, and cheerful positivity that we aspire to as parents. And while the curriculum for the preschool group (3+) is at the same time a bit too academic and a bit too technology-saturated for my tastes, I’m very pleased that my kids have developed a true love for learning. Highly reccommend.

Amount of homework: Neutral

Too much, too soon. That said, my daughter loves doing her homework packet each week.

Both of my children attend Quality Time, my daughter for the past 4 years and my son for the past 2. We have continued to send our children to QT because of the wonderful teachers and staff, and their dedication to quality care and education. I cannot say enough good things about the people who have taken care of my children at QT over the years, loving them as their own. Thank you Ms. Andrea, Ms. Lakisha and all of the wonderful and caring people at QT!

This is my son second year going to the school and we have been more than satisfied with his teachers both years. Last year he had Ms. Etsy and Ms. LaKeisha and this year he has Mr. Chris and Ms. Creek. I feel the teachers this year communicate daily about his progress and/or behavior. The teachers are on the same page with what they are telling either me or his dad. They are just a great team together. I have never seen them disagree or argue in front of their class and that speaks a lot. My son loves both his teachers and is exciting everyday when he gets to see them!

My daughter has been at QTLC since the age of 2. The biggest asset of the center are its teachers. She's had the privilege of having Ms. Etse in pre-K 3. Ms. Etse was nurturing but firm. Now in pre-K 4 , she as a dedicated and hard working teacher in Ms. Suman. The assistant- teacher Ms. Jochabed is a GEM. Both genuinely care for the students. I think QTLC needs to work more on meeting each child where they are, but, in general, it will provide your child with a good foundation. Also rules and policies need to be more effectively communicated. The administration is responsive to parental concerns.

Develops character: Agree

Our sons personality has come to the forefront and he continually talks about respect for others and how he has picked that up from his teachers.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Based on our sons ability to retain his work and his love for all his teachers, including last year's! (Ms. Alexis; Ms. Creek & Mr. Chris)

Amount of homework: Agree

at such an early age (pre-K 4), the work is given early and they have the time to work on it, with at school and home. It is also reinforced as exhibited by our son repeating over time what he has learned.

Our son is in his 2nd year and is now in the pre-K 4's. Love his teachers and the work they have done with his increased vocabulary and focus. He loves the school, his teachers and his classmates. The detail at this early age on his study habits and group work will surely set them all up for success! Thanks!

My daughter has been at Quality Time for almost a year now and we love it so far. She started in the 3 year old class and is now in Pre-K. She reads very well and is great at math. She constantly amazes me! She loves her teachers Mr Chris and Ms Creek. I like how involved they are and they show genuine interest and concern.

Last modified Quality Time Early Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1