Silver Spring, MD

The Siena School 3

Posted July 05, 2013
The academics could be stronger. Teachers vary in quality. Parents are not welcome in the classroom. The art program is great.

The Siena School 5

Posted September 25, 2011
After two full academic years at this school (currently beginning our third), I can say without hesitation that sending our child to The Siena School was simply the best decision we have ever made for our son. This school understands kids with language based learning differences and has the keys to unlock a child's potential as a life long learner.

The Siena School 5

Posted May 03, 2009
This is the second year that my daughter is in Siena School. She started at the beginning of middle school so I don't know very much about the elementary school program. Siena is a fairly new school and it needs a new facility. But I can't say enough good things about the school's approach to teaching, the dedication of the staff and teachers, and the strength of the curriculum. There is good discipline and a nice feeling of camaraderie among the kids. Not only the 'basic' academics (reading, writing, math, science, and social studies) are excellent but also there is are art and photography instructors who are fantastic. I wish there were a stronger music program.

The Siena School