Silver Spring, MD

Bel Pre Elementary School 2

Posted September 04, 2014
I don't have a comment, I just need to see other comments to see if this will be a good school for my son.

Bel Pre Elementary School 2

Posted October 16, 2013
This school could be great under good leadership. Unfortunately, there are several issues: Curriculum 2.0 demoralizes the teaching staff Students of extreme differences are lumped in one classrom. There are 6+ parallell classrooms so there would be an opportunity to stratify by abilities so that more advanced students would not get bored Bullying is not always addressed appropriately.

Posted March 31, 2013
Bel Pre is a great school in otherwise bad school boundary for high-school and Strathmore. The staff at Bel Pre go beyond and above to engage parents with several activities through out the year, 'Character Nights', "Math Nights" etc. The teachers are second to none and the principal is awesome. My daughter had Ms Belin for Advanced Reading and what a great teacher. I wish her Happy Retirement, it is a loss for Bel Pre. This is a great school, I just wish it was K-5. Hope that add more classrooms and make this K-5

Bel Pre Elementary School 0

Posted June 14, 2009
This school could succeed if we had more parent involvement, not only in the PTA but within the school. Bel Pre's staff is very dedicated to their jobs and administrators, I especially want to thank Ms Belin (reading specialist) for her hard work and dedication.

Posted June 23, 2005
As a miliary family that moves frequently, we were more than pleased with this school. The entire staff is friendly, warm & great with the kids. This is the best school we have seen. We were only there for one year and our youngest daughter was in 1st grade. Her teacher was the greatest teacher I have ever seen. The Art, PE, Media and Music programs are excellent as are the teachers who teach them. The PTA is strong and offers several opportunities for assemblies and fund raising to support them. The nursing staff is courteous as well. The principal and assistant principal are some of the best 'go to' ladies I have ever seen. Overall, this is the best school ever & we have encountered 8 different schools in 3 different states. Bel Pre has set the standard and I am sure no one will surpass it!

Bel Pre Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2004
Bel Pre was the best school for my son! the kindergarten program is incredible, and the teachers are the best!

Posted August 27, 2003
Bel Pre is a wonderful elementary school for K-2 grade. The principal is just so wonderful and care so much for the children as do all the teachers there. I have been thrilled with my son's experience at Bel Pre Elementary and am very grateful to them.

Bel Pre Elementary School
13801 Rippling Brook Dr, Silver Spring, MD  20906
Last modified Bel Pre Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Bel Pre Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top