Silver Spring, MD

Cannon Road Elementary School 4

Posted December 02, 2014
Cannon Road ES is a well run school. The faculty is very professional, courteous, enthusiastic and above all very talented. My Son has assimilated well at this school. If you are an involved parent you will see the caliber of this school. I hope the faculty continues to set and maintain the highest standard of learning for the students.

Posted January 27, 2014
We are more then happy with our children's school. Cannon Rd staff is excited to learn. Its a brand new school with the top technology. We are very happy with the Principal and Vice Principal.

Posted August 17, 2012
this skhool is so funner then me old skhool i student in 5 gread i love this skhool it teech me so alot i gust love it?

Posted August 18, 2010
I like this schhols , the teachers are very good . Students are very good

Cannon Road Elementary School
13313 Old Columbia Pk, Silver Spring, MD  20904
Last modified Cannon Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cannon Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top