Posted December 03, 2013
My daughter is enjoying her year at Cresthaven, and I am enjoying watching her have a even deeper passion for learning. Ms. Murray is such a wonderful teacher and I see that she really has a passion to want her kids to exceed she really has a love and passion for teaching.

Cresthaven Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2013
My daughter had a wonderful experience at Cresthaven. The teachers are great. My son starts this year, and is looking forward to it, as am I.

Posted March 09, 2012
I am not sure what this parent is talking about and would love to sit down and see where the communication broke down. All the teachers I know (I don't know all of them but I know a lot) are exceptional. I have never heard of any child being pulled out of the school (my child has been a student there for the past 3 years) and the school is near capacity. I am on the PTA board and feel like the staff is doing an excellent job. If only the parents were more involved with the PTA and their children's education instead of being so passive and then complaining that things aren't done the way THEY would want to...

Cresthaven Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2012
This school leaves a lot to be desired. Don't let the beautiful new building kid you. The teachers are terrible, the administration doesn't know the right hand from the left. Many families in this otherwise nice neighborhood pull their kids out of there - and now I have done so too. Funny thing is, this school has had this reputation for 30 years. Shame on Montgomery County.

Posted January 11, 2012
I said to thank with all the teachers and the Principal of the Cresthaven .You are so so good and so so nice My students grow up from this school,now they are going well at middle school and high school.

Cresthaven Elementary School 1

Posted January 10, 2012
Splitting up this school with Roscoe Nix was a terrible decision. I live in the Cresthaven neighborhood, but two of my four elementary kids are bussed to Roscoe Nix. It dosen't make any sense. Worst schools I have ever dealt with. Now I know why so many kids in my neighborhood go to private schools. My family will be moving ASAP based on the school experience alone.

Posted March 24, 2010
This school is amazing. The teachers and principal really care. They have created a positive social and learning environment. Great job!

Cresthaven Elementary School 3

Posted July 13, 2009

Cresthaven Elementary School
1234 Cresthaven Dr, Silver Spring, MD  20903
Last modified Cresthaven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cresthaven Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top