Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The assistant principal, Ms. Spencer, really took the time to answer my questions about the programs, academic expectations, and other needs my family had. The teachers have provided consistent feedback about my daughters' progress so far. Good communication.

Terrible school, run very, very poorly. I tried to enroll my son, but thankfully no one ever answered my phone calls, and in the three times that I stopped by, the enrollment personnel was either not there, or "too busy to talk with me". I consider it a blessing considering the reviews posted by the other parents. Sadly, our school district of 20904 is fast going down the drain.

We moved to the Fairland school district in hopes to find an amazing school that helped our kids and amazed us as parents and proud our kids go here to only find such disappointment in both elementary schools. Academics is the only priority this school has. They shut the parents out literally and refuse to listen to any concerns you may have with your children unless you are well known. Both schools do not allow you as parents in the hallways, you can't walk them to class, you can't bring cupcakes to their class on their birthday you have to drop it off in the office and say goodbye and if your child is being bullied and hit and threatened nothing will happen bc the bully comes from a hard home. If you're child is in a reading program and starts to do well they are removed and refused back in when he starts failing again. And if your kid has adhd get ready for a 3 month fight on accomadations bc he is too smart for an IEP. Only a select few are chosen to get awards at the end of the year and there is no 5th grade ceremony. I am very disappointed in this school district as far as elementary school goes. The parent involvement is not allowed and if you try you are chased down in the hallway and told you are not allowed in the hallways.

This school is full of bullies and the staff seem to do very little if anything about this issue. The Assistant principal never did return my calls. I do like my kids teachers, for the most part also the planned events they hold at the school are always a joy for my kids to attend.

My children started Fairland 2 years ago and I like this school very much. The teachers and staff are great, always going the extra mile for the students and parents. The school is always sending emails and informative news home. Always on top of making sure parents are updated on any changes they make. My children are always excited to go to school and are always in positive moods when I pick them up....they always have something to share at the end of each school day. Dismissal is always punctual and very organized. Fairland rates 5 stars in my opinion...keep up the good work!

Tillie Garfinkel, the principal is phenomenal and the teachers are amazing!

I love Fairland. The teachers and staff they are all so friendly and fun to be around...

Fantastic principal and staff. Kids are learning and happy. Teacher quality is very high. Students also learn how to respect themselves and one another.

The teachers, principal, and the assistant principal are very proactive and this school is has a very positive environment and great programs.

Very diverse, great principal. Good programs.

Last modified Fairland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.