Posted June 25, 2013
I love love love this school!!!! I am so sad that my child will not be returning in the fall due to us moving. Keep up the great work teachers!!!

Posted June 05, 2013
Best teacher, safe and clean environment for my girl. The quality of education depends on the individual contribution of the teachers and administration, I thank you all! I love GFES.

Georgian Forest Elementary School 1

Posted January 01, 2010
Not confident in schools leadership, too much emphasis on test scores. Definate issue with cleaning/building service and maintenance. Not overlly impressed with school in meeting individual needs of children.

Georgian Forest Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2009

Posted September 22, 2009
This is my child's second year. I can't begin to tell you the difference a year makes. My son transfered in from DC and it's like night and day. He came the first year with a bit of a behavorial, attention level and acdemic issues. This year he's like the child that every parents sees and wishes it was their child. I have never in all of his schooling been more impressed with the Principal and the staff. The teacher's actually care and work with you. His teacher and I became email buddies throughout the year, that's how much they care about their students. The Principal actually knows my son. When the Principal can greet you in the hall and not only remember the students name but the parents--need I say more? Just AWESOME!

Georgian Forest Elementary School 0

Posted August 17, 2009
Wonderful school! New to community and very welcoming and thoroughly concerned with children. The principal and vice principal are excellent!

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted April 13, 2008
We also love it! Thanks to her teachers, my kindergartener is now a great reader and has lots of confidence. She gets advanced (1st grade) math, weekly science, music, art and PE. Art could be better. Great school events for families; good PTA, friendly, competent teachers and staff; safe and quite clean.

Posted February 02, 2008
Love it! Love it! Back in the Bronx, was told my child had 'delays'. Was in special classes, etc, etc. I worked very hard with her since I felt that not too much was being done. She's now at gerogian forest and on the honor rooll. So many activities for the kids and all of the parents and teachers are like family. A warm and loving school. The fun events are the best, too!

Georgian Forest Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2007

Georgian Forest Elementary School
3100 Regina Dr, Silver Spring, MD  20906
Last modified Georgian Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Georgian Forest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top