Bad
Good

They have great teachers and the absolutely teach the students. Very well!!!!!! You could also talk to them about anything and everything.

I love love love this school!!!! I am so sad that my child will not be returning in the fall due to us moving. Keep up the great work teachers!!!

Best teacher, safe and clean environment for my girl. The quality of education depends on the individual contribution of the teachers and administration, I thank you all! I love GFES.

Not confident in schools leadership, too much emphasis on test scores. Definate issue with cleaning/building service and maintenance. Not overlly impressed with school in meeting individual needs of children.

This is my child's second year. I can't begin to tell you the difference a year makes. My son transfered in from DC and it's like night and day. He came the first year with a bit of a behavorial, attention level and acdemic issues. This year he's like the child that every parents sees and wishes it was their child. I have never in all of his schooling been more impressed with the Principal and the staff. The teacher's actually care and work with you. His teacher and I became email buddies throughout the year, that's how much they care about their students. The Principal actually knows my son. When the Principal can greet you in the hall and not only remember the students name but the parents--need I say more? Just AWESOME!

Wonderful school! New to community and very welcoming and thoroughly concerned with children. The principal and vice principal are excellent!

We also love it! Thanks to her teachers, my kindergartener is now a great reader and has lots of confidence. She gets advanced (1st grade) math, weekly science, music, art and PE. Art could be better. Great school events for families; good PTA, friendly, competent teachers and staff; safe and quite clean.

Love it! Love it! Back in the Bronx, was told my child had 'delays'. Was in special classes, etc, etc. I worked very hard with her since I felt that not too much was being done. She's now at gerogian forest and on the honor rooll. So many activities for the kids and all of the parents and teachers are like family. A warm and loving school. The fun events are the best, too!

Last modified Georgian Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.