Silver Spring, MD

Posted June 12, 2014
The change in leadership and the brand new building have made ALL the difference in the world between my rising 5th grader's experience v. my rising 1st grader's. LOVE the principal and assistant principal; they are fully engaged and committed to every child's success, excellent partners with the parents, great communicators, great administrators, great people.

Posted May 05, 2014
glenallan elementary school os a great school with a wonderful Principal who cares for every child in the school. Also has very great teachers who love kids. I would recommend this school.

Posted November 07, 2013
Glenallan is an excellent school! My son is going on his fourth year here. The Principal and Assistant Principal are energetic and committed leaders, the teachers and staff are highly dedicated, and my son has made friendships to last a lifetime. This year they have a brand new, beautiful building, they instituted the STEM program, they now have an engineering club, and a student council. You really don't get a sense of how unique and inspiring Glenallan is unless you visit the school and meet the students.

Posted October 25, 2013
My grandson attended Glenallen Elementary School. I really liked this school and it's curriculum but most importantly, I really loved the teachers. They are professional but they also treat every child with respect and love and it shows that they love their jobs.

Posted April 27, 2012
GREAT SCHOOL AND GREAT STAFF! I have had the chance to volunteer at a number of Glenallan functions and am amazed by the wonderful administrators and teachers. The new principal is doing a great job. The whole staff is very devoted to the kids at Glenallan.

Posted April 27, 2012
GREAT school!! The staff is wonderful and really involved and engaged. The new principal is doing a spectacular job and it's easy to tell he really cares about the schoool, staff, students and community.

Posted January 26, 2012
Great school! My son loves it! The school stuff always friendly to the students and parents.

Posted September 06, 2011
My daughter attends Glenallan and is in the third grade. I must say, the staff is nice but no nonsense, the teachers are very competent and overall, the school environment is welcoming and wonderful. We just got a new principal this year and he seems qualified and is doing a great job so far. The school has an excellent curriculum and a plethora of school activities as well as extra-curricular activities for the students. Anytime I had a complaint or concern is was handled in a professional matter and all issues were resolved. I love this school.

Posted July 26, 2011
Great School!!! My child enrolled at Glenallan after having a terrible experience in private school. The teachers are caring, thorough, and really enjoy what they do. They worked very hard with my child and got her up to grade level in reading and math with in 4 months!!! Save your coins and give Glenallan Elementary a try. I'm sure you will be as pleased as I am. Also, they now have a new principal and I can't wait to hear about the new and exciting ideas he has to offer the school.

Posted January 07, 2010

Glenallan Elementary School
12520 Heurich Rd, Silver Spring, MD  20904
(301) 929-2014
Last modified Glenallan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenallan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top