Harmony Hills Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2012
My daughter goes to this school since 2nd grade and this is the last year for her without a complain. She has a great teachers since start. I had enormous support from some of them. I'll never forget how they really cared about my daughter. Some of the staff members were very polite and helpful too. Even I like to say Thanks to the principal leadership, they was so helpful to me. .

Harmony Hills Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2012
My son graduated from Harmony Hills last year. He had great teachers. I had enormous support from some of them. I'll never forget how they really cared about my son. Some of the staff members were very polite and helpful too. I know I shouldn't mention names, but they are very special to me and my son. Thanks Mr. Held, Mrs. Rodriguez, and Mr. Edwards. Unfortunately I have very few good comments in regards of the principal leadership.

Harmony Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2006
My son, who attended Kindergarten last year, was very pleased with his teacher (formerly Ms.Morrison?). She was very kind,patient, and attentive toward her students and possessed a genuine desire to teach. The great diversity within the student body of Harmony Hills, I feel, can only enrich my son's learning experience. My son had a serious problem with a 'bullying' issue. I made several visits and phone calls to the principal and the issue was NOT at all resolved (I was very upset).

Harmony Hills Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2006

Harmony Hills Elementary School
13407 Lydia St, Silver Spring, MD  20906
Last modified Harmony Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top