Bad
Good

My daughter goes to this school since 2nd grade and this is the last year for her without a complain. She has a great teachers since start. I had enormous support from some of them. I'll never forget how they really cared about my daughter. Some of the staff members were very polite and helpful too. Even I like to say Thanks to the principal leadership, they was so helpful to me. .

My son graduated from Harmony Hills last year. He had great teachers. I had enormous support from some of them. I'll never forget how they really cared about my son. Some of the staff members were very polite and helpful too. I know I shouldn't mention names, but they are very special to me and my son. Thanks Mr. Held, Mrs. Rodriguez, and Mr. Edwards. Unfortunately I have very few good comments in regards of the principal leadership.

Last modified Harmony Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.