Bad
Good

I graduated from Springbrook in May 2016, and I have to say that I had an excellent experience there. I was apart of the International Baccalaureate program there, and it was a wonderful eperience. I literally received a world class education, while developing close working and social relationships with my peers and instructors. While I initially desired to attend Paint Branch High School, my parents decision to send me to Springbrook was for the best. I am positive that my experience academically would not have been as fulfilling had I gone there. While the facilities may not be the best, Springbrook has a lot to offer. Do not be decieved by its lack luster appearance. I am so thankful for the staff at Springbrook and the opportunities afforded to me as a student athlete, and I would repeat the process, a hundred times over if I could.

My daughter graduated last May and my son is a current student. The MYP (10th grade) is a wonderful opportunity for all students to pursue a project they've been considering for years but won't get around to without a little nudge from adults. The teachers are very supportive and the new principal rocks! The students are very talented (don't miss the Heritage Festival and Spring Art show) and the instrumental music program is great! The IB diploma program helped my daughter earn two scholarships and prepared her well for graduate school! (She's just in her first year of college, but I'm serious.) The IT program is unequaled in MCPS. This is a great school for students who are college-bound, and the internship program is great for students who want to enter the workforce.

SPRINGBROOK IS A GREAT SCHOOL THE TEACHERS AND PRINCIPAL ARE NICE .MY CHILDREN WENT TO THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE THEY HAVE FRIENDS THAT GOES TO SPRINGBROOK, MY OLDEST SON JUST GRADUATED FROM SPRINGBROOK IN 2009. I LIKE SPRINGBROOK HIGH SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THEIR SCHOOL COLORS AND BV,BJV AND GV,GJV SPORTS. KEEP SPRINGBROOK UP TO GOODSCHOOL SPIRTS

Okay so i went to Springbrook for my first two years in high school and i loved it ! granite the school may be focused aroung sports but that not all it has to offer. the teachers are great and they students at that school are very friendly. i loved going to springbrook because i feel i was able to go to school and not a jungle of drama filled teenagers. springbrook will be able to take you to higher levels as a student; and parents you will be glad that you sent your child. when i went ther ei was a cheerleader and that helped my experience be 10X better . i reccomend springbrook over ANY high schoo in Mo-county. iloved it and imiss it dearly. GO SHS ! (thats a cheer btw)

Don't be fooled by all these fake reviews. Springbrook was the worst high school i ever went to (and I went to a few). If your not a big jock athlete you will hate it here. The whole school revolves around the football and basketball team. All the students act EXACTLY the same. This school is filled with cliques. The teachers and students are unfriendly towards anyone who doesn't play sports. The environment is completely a jock school. HATE IT!

springbrook rocks!!!! all the teachers are nice the security staff are so cool there is lots of spirit in the school

Okay, this school is probably the best high school in the county. Everybody here loves it here, and the people are so down to earth. And from what I hear from all the people who transfered out of other schools, (mainly Blake), to come here, this school is better. They say that over there everything at Blake gets old after a while and people really need to grow up there. I am a Sophomore at this school, and after being separated from my old friends in middle school, most of them who went to Blake came back this year, which made this year even better, and they hated it at Blake. So far they absolutely love it here, and I love it here to. It's the best.

I love Springbrook High School so much! It's a very fun, social school and the relationships between people here are like the best. This school has a lot to offer, including the best classmates, teachers, activities, etc. This school has everything, and I am happy to go to this school. This school is a place to have a good time and there is a lot to do. I think of the 3 NEC schools in the county, this one is the best, because year after year a lot of people transfer out of the other two schools and end up here, and end up staying here, while hardly anyone leaves here. This school is the best, and my classmates are awesome, and I think Springbrook is the funnest place ever, and that's a lot considering it's a school.

I am a Junior at this school, but it's my first year here after being at Blake High School for two years, and I must say I love it here! It is so much better than Blake (though im not trying to insult my old school, it's the truth) and I think i made the right choice getting out of Blake and coming here. Currently, there is a lot going on here and everybody here is really close to one another, unlike my old school where people only hung out with the group they've always been with, and the teachers here are amazing. They really prepare you for college and for the work life, which is really good, and the students here are the coolest. I absolutely love it here! If i could do it all over again, I would've gone here rather than blake. Sorry Bengals, go Blue Devils!!

I am a freshman at this school, and i must say the experience has been really amazing. The students here rock, and we are all cool with each other. The staff is great and very helpful. You will seriously find some of the coolest teachers in this school. Also, there are a lot of activities here which makes it very easy to get involved in the school. And plus the diversity is amazing. My high school life so far has been really fun and exiting, and i wouldn't transfer at all.

Last modified Springbrook High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.