Bad
Good

It is a wonderful school and the teachers are very helpful..I was in the Network Operations Program and I loved the class.The school administration is very good and they do everything to improve student's educational experience. Mr.Mcgee is the best teacher at Edison..

I absolutely adored attending Thomas Edison High. It was the greatest experience of my life. I was in the Medical Careers Program there and we learned through both books and hands-on experience in an actual nursing home and Bethesda Naval (now Walter Reed) Hospital. It blew my mind. We had a day dedicated to meeting the other students and teachers in other programs (Cooking, Hospitality, Constructing, etc) and everyone who was there were friendly and loved doing what they did. Definitely definitely recommend this. I guarantee most high school students would never get to have an experience without TEHS!

The Experience I received here was utterly breathtaking. Being a student at Montgomery Blair High School, I knew that if i didn't apply into Thomas Edison's Medical Careers Program, I wouldn't have known this much knowledge that I know now. I highly recommend tehst to anyone!

Last modified Thomas Edison High School Of Technology is a Public school that serves grades 9-12