Stevenson, MD
After care: No

Posted May 12, 2015
My wife and I cannot be more pleased with our daughter's experience at STT. The combination of small size and personal attention combined with the global opportunities simply cannot be matched. It was very hard on both of us to drop her off the first September when she was 14 years old. But as these two years have gone by, we both have come to appreciate it is the very best opportunity for her. She is challenged daily in both the classroom and the riding arena. But with the individual attention from her teachers and the support of her amazing friends, she has continued to thrive.

Posted May 12, 2015
My daughter is dyslexic. Faced with this matter in the classroom, St. Tim's faculty have been both thoughtful and strategic in helping her to excel. She has been supported, yet challenged. We are delighted she is a St. Tim's girl.

St. Timothys School 1

Posted April 26, 2015
I sent my daughter to St. Tim's a few years ago after transferring to another school in the county. She made a lot of friends there but every time she and her friends come to our home to have sleepover all they do is complain about school. My daughter ended up changing school because the school academic was no near adequate. I do not recommend this school.

St. Timothys School 1

Posted April 26, 2015
I attended St. Timothy's school for 3 years and graduated a couple years ago. As an international student from China I had a lot of concerns and worries before coming to the states. Overall my 3 years of life at St. Timothy's school was nothing but awful. The tuition is extremely expensive comparing to other boarding schools I was considering but the school is below average. I regret ever attending this school. all I did at St. Tim's was to gain more Chinese friends and spoke Chinese all the time. The international students at the school comprises of 80 percent of Chinese. I will not recommend any international students to go to this school if you want to learn English. Over the years at St. Tim's there were countless people who got expelled from school by superficial reasons made up by Head master of the school Randy Stevens. Everybody including the faculty members fears him. The students are terrorized by him and the teachers would not try to help the students. The campus is beautiful because of recent renovations but it is just the cover to hide the truth of the school. Propaganda and espionage campaigns to find any students who does not "fit in"

Posted March 23, 2015
Our daughter's experience at St. Timothy's this year has been filled with growth and new opportunities. Transferring to St. Tim's as a junior after having attended international schools abroad was seamless. We were hoping to find a school in the States that would mimic the qualities of the international schools we were used to and admitted overseas. A school that had a strong sense of international community, academic rigor, an IB curriculum, teachers from diverse geographic regions of the world, small class sizes and rich interaction with the academic staff. We found this in St. Tim's and so much more. The campus is gorgeous, the school is rich in tradition and values and the administration is top notch. We couldn't be happier with our choice of schools.

Posted March 09, 2015
Our daughter fell in love with St. Timothy's from the moment she first visited and spoke with other students on campus about the unique St. Timothy's experience. As a boarder, the faculty and students have become her second family. The faculty and staff have worked closely with our daughter to ensure that she is being academically challenged and supported. An institution-wise encouragement of academic curiosity, deep examination, open conversation and an investigation of diverse perspectives has made the St. Tim's experience absolutely invaluable in our minds. My husband and I quite simply can't imagine a better school for our daughter.

Posted March 09, 2015
My daughter is having an incredible experience at St. Timothy's School. She is challenged academically and her days are full of a combination of academic rigor and a competitive sports life. She has made friends from around the world. We could not offer her and education that comes remotely close to her experience at St. Tim's at a school near our home. St. Timothy's has provided our daughter with tremendous self-confidence and happiness. Whether it's competing in the field hockey championship game, taking part in the International Fashion Show, or giving a school tour, she loves every single minute of it. We could not imagine her anywhere but at St. Tim's!

Posted March 03, 2015
After I had my first tour, I just fell in love with St. Tim's. My mom didn't want me to go to any other school but here. I have made friends from all over the world and I finally have sisters which I have never had. Everyone here is super friendly and nice.

Posted March 03, 2015
My husband and I are parents of two St. Timothy's day students. Our older daughter graduated and has been more than equipped for college on so many levels including academics, time management, and the ability to navigate almost everything independently. The academics are rigorous but have paid off in a big way. The tools that St. Timothy s provides are empowering and will assist our girls forever. The experience of attending school with girls from all over the world and of different races and religions has been invaluable. This has opened our children s eyes and allowed them to better respect and accept others. Our younger daughter is a sophomore and absolutely loves the school. As parents of day students, our family has the unique opportunity to host boarding students who are not able to go home over school breaks. This has been a wonderful and rewarding experience. In addition, the sports have been an excellent outlet and have built strong relationships and comradery. We have loved the experience at St. Timothy s and strongly recommend this school. It has truly been one of the best decisions our family has ever made!

St. Timothys School 4

Posted March 02, 2015
Our choice to send our daughter to St. Tim's reminds me of the parable of sowing seeds. It is as if we transplanted our daughter from the "rocky terrain" of her school at home to the "fertile soil" of St. Tim's. This may come across as a bit exaggerated (and the school at home is actually quite good), but at this critical point in our daughter's life, it is clear to us that at St. Tim's our daughter is blossoming more quickly than we could have imagined into an independent young woman who wants to be a leader, who wants to achieve her goals, and who loves to learn.

St. Timothys School