Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Supporting the school I attended as a child ! Hope others will also so they can win $5,000

Princeton has struggled in the past but the teachers are dedicated and are not giving up on helping the school to improve. We are looking forward to a phenomenal year. We have an awesome team this year- one that is willing to put in the work that it will take for the students to feel safe and be achievers. I love my Princeton students and staff members!

My son has been at this school since second grade and initially I thought it was a great school. He is now in the 5th grade and I am very disappointed with everything that's going on. The kids are out of control and the teachers seem to be overwhelmed with what's going on. If I could afford private school I would transfer my son out of there in a heart beat. I don't feel like my son is safe there, and he's not learning at his speed.

Granted I reside in Georgia; my Grandsons attend this school.....so far so good! I was extremely impressed when my oldest grandson..."I'm a scholar Grandma K"....after I caught my breath again....I had to ask where he heard the word from and he stated "my teacher told me I'm a scholar".......ALL RIGHT!!!

I attended this school for 6th grade (2010-2011) and I had a ball! Met lots of friends and even met a new cousin! We took plenty of trips and I learned a lot. Coming from a private school, yeah I learned things but at Princeton, I learned things that I was supposed to know in the 4th grade and I learned stuff that my 7th grade class is learning now. So I definitly believe the academics is there. Yes, there are bugs, but not as bad as my school, I have mice there and they are NOT doing anything about it. So if you are thinking about sending your child here, dont hesitate. Ms. Bunch, the principal, would love to have you!

My child was in the K this year. In the beginning of the year I was disappointed to find out that my child's teacher did not know that he had an IEP. At the first meeting, the staff as a whole was extremely unprepared and unaware of his needs. There were some while at the meeting read his IEP for the first time. Needless to say this has been a trying and stressful year. I could have home schooled him for all that my family has had to go through this year. I sure hope that the older grade levels are better.

Last modified Princeton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.