Suitland, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted November 12, 2014
This school will straight up nickel and dime you for money. They want you to pay for gas, they increase the price on everything so that they can make a dollar! But... The curriculum that this school has is awesome. I can say that they want to make sure their students outshine other schools when it comes to academics. They ensure that None Suffer Lack in the education department. I will say that they need to pick up the pace when it comes to technology, but everyday academics are on point.

Posted June 13, 2013
This school is God's plan to provide HIS best for our children. I have been a parent in this school for over twenty years supporting three children through their educational journey and I can testify that all of my children have received a top rate education.

Posted May 11, 2012
THERE IS "NONE LIKE US" -- no FTH is not perfect, but we LOVE GOD! My son started K3 is now in 5th grade. Heis on the "A" Honor Roll every semester! He has a "STRONG" academic foundation, that is going to carry him a long way; more so than any sport, can, and he loves sports. That is why he played community sports. If you feel your child should be a SPORTS STAR and NOT EXCEL ACADEMICALLY, I feel sorry for you and your child. And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children (ISAIAH 53:3) Sports should be secondary to your child's relationship w/God, well-being, and academics! Take more pride in your child then to make him/her sports robot, subjecting them to ills of this world. I pray GOD will change the hearts and minds of those parents who would prefer their child be a "sports enthusiatic" and not academically sound. Yes, many have left for that reason, but you know I see many returning to the School's Open House! BTW, FTH now has basketball, flag football, soccer, and cheerleading.

From the Heart Christian School 1

Posted August 19, 2011
My children attended FTHCS and at that time the school was full with approx 400 or more students. I and others pulled our children out for many different reasons --- read the early reviews. The enrollment went down to approx 100 or so children. I am not saying this is a bad school, but there were issues. Not sure what the school is like today, but you got to investigate and ask questions and if for any reason the answers are not be shared with you --- take a hint and move on.

Posted November 15, 2010
I think this is a great school with a great mission. To teach Christian children about the Lord and his word. They also give a all around education so that the students will be productive members of society.

Posted November 14, 2010
The children receive the highest quality education.

Posted November 14, 2010
FTH School is a disciplined learning environment that incorporates high moral standards and great teachers who are godly role models for the students.

Posted November 12, 2010
The word of God is taught to children.

Posted November 12, 2010
I love everything about this school. It is totally "awesome"

Posted November 12, 2010
I love From The Heart Christian School because they teach the word of God uncompromisingly.

From the Heart Christian School
4949 Allentown Rd, Suitland, MD  20746
Last modified From the Heart Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
From the Heart Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 561 reviews. Top