Temple Hills, MD
Before care: Yes

Bradbury Heights Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2014
This school is horrific. The school atmosphere is terrible, bullies everywhere and the staff can not control the students. They have the lowest test scores in the county.

Bradbury Heights Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2013
This is my daughter's 2nd year at Bradbury and I will be honest she came from a very good Chartered school on Washington D.C so when we relocated to MD I was very nervous because I looked at the rating that Bradbury received. Like anyone else I had to see for myself. Bradbury like any other school has room and time to make improvements but the curriculum, staff of teachers and parent participation has exceeded my expectation. Bradbury might not be what others want it to be but if more parents participated and became part of the solution no one would have time to discuss a problem.

Bradbury Heights Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2012
BRADBURY HEIGHTS IS THE WORST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN MARYLAND SERCH IT UP IM NOT KIDDING IT HAS THE LOWEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GRADES IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF MARYLAND

Bradbury Heights Elementary School 5

Posted January 11, 2007
My profound gratitude to the principal and to the teachers of Bradbury Heights Elementary School for being so accommodating supportive and helpful to me, my husband and most especially to my third-grade daughter. Being a school administrator back in my country (Philippines), I would give the school 5 stars for curriculum preparation. My daughter's very good performance in Mathematics and Reading could be attributed to the kind of teachers that she has. The resourcefulness and creativity of her teachers in the presentation and discussion of their daily lessons motivates my daughter to capture and retain learning. Everyday she always looks forward to coming to school because of the inspiring teachers that she has. Another factor that we like about the school is the presence of their down-to-earth principal. She is friendly, soft spoken, organized and most of all understanding. Another commendation is the school's clean surroundings. Kudos and more power!

Bradbury Heights Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2006
Bradbury Heights is a great school in an urban setting. We moved here from Georgia and everyone has welcomed us with open arms. If the staff sees that parents are involved, then it appears that your child is guided more. I love this school, but not the school district.

Bradbury Heights Elementary School 3

Posted September 08, 2003

Bradbury Heights Elementary School
1401 Glacier Ave, Temple Hills, MD  20748
Last modified Bradbury Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradbury Heights Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top