Bad
Good

This school is horrific. The school atmosphere is terrible, bullies everywhere and the staff can not control the students. They have the lowest test scores in the county.

This is my daughter's 2nd year at Bradbury and I will be honest she came from a very good Chartered school on Washington D.C so when we relocated to MD I was very nervous because I looked at the rating that Bradbury received. Like anyone else I had to see for myself. Bradbury like any other school has room and time to make improvements but the curriculum, staff of teachers and parent participation has exceeded my expectation. Bradbury might not be what others want it to be but if more parents participated and became part of the solution no one would have time to discuss a problem.

BRADBURY HEIGHTS IS THE WORST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN MARYLAND SERCH IT UP IM NOT KIDDING IT HAS THE LOWEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GRADES IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF MARYLAND

My profound gratitude to the principal and to the teachers of Bradbury Heights Elementary School for being so accommodating supportive and helpful to me, my husband and most especially to my third-grade daughter. Being a school administrator back in my country (Philippines), I would give the school 5 stars for curriculum preparation. My daughter's very good performance in Mathematics and Reading could be attributed to the kind of teachers that she has. The resourcefulness and creativity of her teachers in the presentation and discussion of their daily lessons motivates my daughter to capture and retain learning. Everyday she always looks forward to coming to school because of the inspiring teachers that she has. Another factor that we like about the school is the presence of their down-to-earth principal. She is friendly, soft spoken, organized and most of all understanding. Another commendation is the school's clean surroundings. Kudos and more power!

Last modified Bradbury Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.