Temple Hills, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted August 29, 2008
my child loves the school and he looks foward to going every day

Posted November 09, 2007

Hillcrest Heights Elementary School 2

Posted October 25, 2006
I attended this school as a child and it has gone downhill, the teachers act as if they don't care and no one will call u back. Mrs. Calwell is the best teacher there and Mrs. Ervin who has left was the greatest.

Posted July 26, 2006
My daughter attended HHS from k-5th grade the school teachers are excellent. The principal this year needs to focus more on leadership. My youngest daughter is still attending the school she's entering into 2nd grade this year. Kudos goes out to Mrs Grinage and Mrs Watson for a job well done.

Posted September 15, 2005
This is my child first year at HHS. We have nothing but great respect for the staff and the teachers. Her Fifth Grade teacher is Miss Greaves a first year teacher. She have a wonderful way with all the children that make them want to learn. When you have quality teachers and parent involvement you will see the results of children getting the best education possible. The principal and vice principle seem very approachable. This is the first year that I have seen my child relaxed and enjoying school for a very long time. HHS also offer diffent types of extracurricular activities offer to the students. The open house had a very good turn out but as always it could be better.

Posted April 06, 2005
My child has attended this school from kindergarten through the end (5th grade). My child's experience at this school has been excellent. However, I wasn't to pleased with the previous principal. She has recently retired and the new one is much better. HHS truly cares about the education of the children. Two of the best teachers in the school are Mrs. Adams, and Mrs. P Williams. If your child has one of them for a teacher rest assured that they will be challenged.

Hillcrest Heights Elementary School 3

Posted December 07, 2004
My daughter is in the Pre-K program at Hillcrest Heights with Ms. Lawson as her teacher. I am overall very pleased with the rate at which she is learning and the patience of her teacher and the aide. They are doing a great job!

Posted December 02, 2004
My grandson went to Hillcrest for 2 years. It was the most pleasant experience. Mrs. Caldwell and Mr. Brown are the best. The only complaint I have is that they had a principal that didn't have a listening ear. I've heard that they have a new one now, so this school should really shine because everyone is exceptional.

Posted November 29, 2004
A Wonderful school that care about educating children!

Hillcrest Heights Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2004
- a former student

Hillcrest Heights Elementary School
4305 22nd Place, Temple Hills, MD  20748
Last modified Hillcrest Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top