Temple Hills, MD
Before care: Yes

Panorama Elementary School 5

Posted November 13, 2013
Nos mudamos recientemente desde Virginia a esta vecindad. Mi hijo esta en 3er grado y esta escuela es mejor de lo que me esperaba, el nivel academico es excelente y en comparacion con las escueles de Fairfax y Loundon van en un nivel mas avanzado en matematicas y lectura. Las profesoras son estrictas con lo ninos haciendo enfasis en el respeto y la cordialidad que se debe tener hacia con los otros, alejando de esta forma los preblemas de Bulling. La principal y su staff son muy amables y comprometidos con la escuela.

Posted January 04, 2009
Update on my grandson's experience at Panorama ..... so far the teacher Ms. Barias who is his 1st grade teacher is very good and involved with her students. She gives my grandson and all the other students lots of work. A weekly homework packet is given for the whole week and signed daily by his father and me and returned at the end of the week. She is a believer of having the students read 1 book per day, documenting the name of the book and author as well at the end of the month and return to her. She is very good. My son loves the school and likes his teacher. That's it for now.

Panorama Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2009
My daughter has attended Panorama since she was in the first grade and currently she is in the 5th grade. I have read the past post of others and some things I could/can agree with. In the beginning of my daugther attending Panorama things were a little shaky, however thankful my daughter has encountered some excellent teachers who are all hardworking dedicated to their students learning and aiming high (just to name a few: Ms. Horsey, ms. Russell, Ms. Dela Pena, Ms. Platter, Ms. Musa and Ms. Walker). Now that we are in the last year of her attendance - I will say that I have seen with my own eyes how Panorama has blossomed into a great educational institute Thanks to the awesome principal Mrs. Walls and her Teaching Staff...I woud recommend Panorama Elementary to anyone...Give it a try, you will be surprised

Posted November 20, 2008
My grandson just started at Panorama and I have read all of the post for 2007-08. I will be monitoring how they are. The school is a gorgeous one, but as one parent said you can't judge a book by it's cover. So far, the Principal and office staff were courteous and I met my grandson's new teacher she seems to be organized and involved. So this is all that I can report at this point and time. I will be doing updates during the year so stay tuned.

Posted April 03, 2008
My daughter has been going to Panorama since she was in the 1st grade. I must say that in comparison to the school that she was attending before, Panorama is by far much more better overall. I have faound a school that I believe is the best school for my daughter. She comes home everyday with a smike on her face and she simply loves going to school everyday. The teachers that are there, I believe, have been very good. My daughter learns very well at this school and she learns on her level to the point that she comes everyday and tells me what she has learned in her class. My daughter will be there until she graduates from the 5th grade.

Posted February 27, 2008
My child is in her second year at Panorama and the experience has not been good at all. The children are undisciplined and there are alot of bullys. My child dreads going to school. The administration and staff are unorganized. It is a beautiful school outside but many problems lie within. One of my biggest concerns is that the children have to wait outside in the cold in the morning; having a child w/ asthma this is a big no-no. Even though my child is in 3rd grade now, I never had a problem with her in school before. Now I feel like everyday she is telling me about issues that bother her. I know that she will not be attending this school next year. She is bullied almost everyday and it seems like the adults there that are supposed to protect her could care less.

Posted October 05, 2007
Some of the staff don't care really. Thank God for a new group of professionals such at Ms. Fitzu, Mr. Moore. There show real concern for the children's well being and education.

Panorama Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2007
Panorama is the worst school I've ever been involved with. Don't let the looks fool you, it's very pretty outside, but once you get inside the school it is total chaos. I've had four children attend Panorama, and ever since there first day it's been nothing but a headache. The children in that school are extremely undisciplined,bully's. The Administration staff acts like they don't care about the students or parents opinions. There's never any field trips,or after school programs for the children. Some of the teachers truly care about their students. The school needs a major academic, and disciplinary improvement. Parents need to be more involved.

Panorama Elementary School 3

Posted March 21, 2007
I have a child that has been going there since Kindergarden (3years). So far the teahers he has had are very good and intersted in teaching but the classes are over populated with un- diciplined children, which makes it harder for the rest to concentrate fully. The principal that was there prior to this new one I really like, the new one doesn't seem to really show a true intrest in the children. Over all majority of the people that are there do not really care about their education just a paycheck sorry to say! He has been blessed to have teachers that care, but for the most part i am hoping this is his last year there. It's not the quality school that it looks like from the outside. With better people involved i'm sure it could be.

Panorama Elementary School 2

Posted November 14, 2006

Panorama Elementary School
2002 Callaway St, Temple Hills, MD  20748
Last modified Panorama Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Panorama Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top