K-8|Private

Bad
Good

My granddauaghter has been with Genesis since she was 2 months old (she is now 3.5). I am very overprotective and have never had a prolem with leaving her in the God fearing, loving, trustworthy, nuturing, educating hands of Ms. Cynthia, Ms. Patty, Ms. Michelle, Ms. LeAnne, Ms. Brown, Ms. Joy, Ms. Elaine or any other Genesis' staff member. The curriculum is outstanding and the teachers are teaching it inside/outside of the box (taking it a step further). My grand is so advance that I want her to continue her education with Ms. Cynthia and her staff. I love how the staff keeps you informed of the positive and the negative and go out of their way to ensure that all the students receive love and an advance education. I am speaking from a parent & teacher of 20 yrs. point of veiw. I love Genesis!!

My daughter has been with Genesis since she was 3 months old (she is now 5). I love the teachers, especially Ms. Brown, Ms Patty, Ms Cyntia and Ms. Robinson they are loving and filled with the holy spirit. My daughter was reading in preschool. The things they are teaching these children amazes me. I would highly recommend this school.

My son went to genesis on saint barnabas with mr jason. I did not have good experience they market that they can teach and nuture 2-3 years old but that was not my case. i will not reccommend this school. they pressure parents in participating in all activities knowing that the average parents has to work to pay the tuition. they promise to potty train but they dont. They watch the 2-3 year olds to make sure they dont harm each other.. Before registering your 2-3 year old think twice this school is not adequate... but

This school is great, my 3 year old daughter attends this school, they have a very intense learning enviroment.

Last modified Genisus Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-8