Public charter
Temple Hills, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted October 08, 2014
This school is horrible! Teachers and administration are very unprofessional. They are very unorganized. Not one teacher had a syllabus and could barely advise the students' agenda. They direct traffic in head scarves. The teachers yell down hallways at each other. They take much longer than normal to find your child for pick up. I've was even told that I could go find him myself. I sat in class and the students did 1 math problem in an hour. The kids are out of control. This school is a joke and a waste of money.

Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School 4

Posted August 12, 2014
Imagine Lincoln is a pillar for change. The new administration that has come to our school has created a culture and environment for success. They were given years of problems from teachers to students, and has risen to the challenge and succeeded in creating a positive environment for learning. I give Imagine Lincoln an above average rating because we've made great strides that can't be measured, but still have room for improvement.

Posted May 30, 2013
One of the worse schools in the DC metro area Fights on you tube, over crowded class rooms. I will say some teachers are great but most don't care. I would not recommend that anyone sends there child to this school.

Posted February 08, 2012
My child is in the seventh grade and I would not recommend sending a child to this school. They are not doing any work in some classes and teachers are absent alot. Alot of parents are not happy and they have long term subs as teachers.

Posted November 13, 2011
I am very disappointed about Lincoln Public Charter School. Despite it moving into a new school facility, it is the same business. Despite the assistant principal doing her best to change the school, the principal fails to promote a solid, positive school environment. There are great teachers working hear but their voices are rarely heard. Despite the potential the school has it fails to remove certain students and people who hinder the academic progress. Thus, the school poor reputation overshadows the increase gains in math. This is why if I could I would rate this school with no stars.

Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School
4207 Norcross St, Temple Hills, MD  20748
Last modified Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top