Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter is in Kindergarten this year and so far I have had a lovely experience. The principal and vice principal rock! The staff are very friendly and supportive. My daughter loves it too! Thanks for being great you guys!

This is my daughter's 4 year and I have been super impressed with the staff, students and the school.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

From the beginning of the school year of 2016, we have observed a complete absence of classroom decorum for the entire fourth grade. Not withstanding the multiple issues that children bring with them. There appears to be No accountability or meaningful alternative for the lack of teacher control within the classroom. Nor, does there appear to be any consequence for disruptive and inappropriate behaviors demonstrated by the eight, nine and ten year old children. It appears that children who would ordinarily and willingly participate in wholesome scholastic activities, often withdraw because of absence of order within the classroom. We believe that a licensed and qualified psychologist should be onsite to assess the root causes of any behavior the prevents any child from obtaining what an otherwise wholesome curriculum could provide. When our observations are brought to the attention of the school administrator/s, we are met with blame instead of identifying the root cause of our child's reluctance and disinterest with the status quo within the classroom. We believe that any and every child would thrive and soar in a quiet and calm classroom atmosphere without constant and perpetual disruption.

Amount of homework: Agree

Develops character: Neutral

I have seen the other comments below and I don't see any issues with the school. The school to me is very kind and they do value the students' education. The principal does her best to ensure that the students' are receiving the best educational experience possible.

This school is excellent. My son loves this school. The staff is very professional,kind and caring to all the students. The PTO is the best.

I heard many negative things about this school. Despite what i heard, I did my own reaearch and later decided to do the lottery for this school. This is my children's first year at Imagine Lincoln. My children have enjoyed the school year. They offer field trips, several different clubs ( band, cheer leading, game club, etc. ) The PTO is very active with the school and together they facilitate many extracurricular activities For the students and families. The staff is friendly and motivated to help each child reach there full potential. There are some children with behavior problems that may cause others to assume negative things about the school. The staff tries really hard to work with and correct the negative behaviors. I feel that those children are a reflection of their parents and the staff should not be held accountable for that.

This school is horrible! Teachers and administration are very unprofessional. They are very unorganized. Not one teacher had a syllabus and could barely advise the students' agenda. They direct traffic in head scarves. The teachers yell down hallways at each other. They take much longer than normal to find your child for pick up. I've was even told that I could go find him myself. I sat in class and the students did 1 math problem in an hour. The kids are out of control. This school is a joke and a waste of money.

Last modified Imagine Lincoln Public Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.