Timonium, MD
Students enrolled: 1,858

Dulaney High School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
Dulaney is a great school were us kids learn material we have never even heard or dreamt of.

Dulaney High School 1

Posted October 08, 2013
This school is not good at all they allow bully at there school. When I was complaining they act as if they didn't care. A lot of kids don't live in the area goes there. Just sad. I want to send my child to a school who cares.

Posted April 27, 2011
I am an alumni and have a son who is a sophomore and my daughter graduated last June. Excellent school!

Posted January 19, 2011
Dulaney is a "Great School" and has excellent learning opportunities and academic programs. I find that most of the teachers, teach quality teaching that challenge the students and promote strong minds.

Dulaney High School 1

Posted October 03, 2010
The bullying problem in this school is ridiculous. There are many kids that doesn't even live in the surrounding areas that attends this school. The Guidance staff are completely clueless as to what the kids needs are. Unfortunately I had a family member attend this school and I was not satisfied. I had to fight the school to provide her with quality education based on her results from a test to determine what grade level she was working at. It took about 1/2 a year to finally get her tested after much complaints. I was requesting this since summer before she even transferred. Based on her transfer to this school they didn't know how to apply credits so they finagled it someway. The guidance counselor needs counseling themselves. I would NEVER allow my own child to go to that nasty school.

Dulaney High School

Posted September 30, 2010
Great curriculum fantastic teachers, blue ribbon status giving good education at zone school

Dulaney High School 3

Posted May 31, 2010
The schhool is academically challenging, yet the students are so undisciplined and i was picked on all the time. You have to watch what you say or do at Dulaney, or it will leave a permanant mark on you for the rest of your high school career. I would love to go back and choose a different school.

Dulaney High School 3

Posted May 18, 2010
This appears as an ok school. While academic are good there seem to be some discipline problems with the students. However the faculty are great.

Posted November 01, 2009
Both my children went to Dulaney (boy and girl). Both took AP's and entered UMBC and RPI with more than 30 credits each. It's a tribute to the Principal (passed and present) and to the Teachers for such a fine education. They met great friends and continue that relationship past high school.

Posted October 25, 2009
It is academically rigorous offering so many AP subjects than any other high schools in Baltimore county. The top students went to ivy league schools and had a good number of merit school finalists. My child got 5's in AP subjects and is entering as a sophomore at University of Maryland College Park in the scholars program which she even finds easy! Had she gone to a private school, she would have not gotten this very good education!

Dulaney High School
255 Padonia Rd, Timonium, MD  21093
Last modified Dulaney High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dulaney High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top