Immaculate Conception School 2

Posted May 08, 2014
We had two children attend ICS, and for the most part they received a good education. They are doing extremely well in their high school career, but this is in no small part to the fact that they were smart, self-starters to begin with. Unfortunately, we must agree with reviewers that refer to cliques, and not just student cliques parental cliques are equally apparent here, and if you are not in , well then, you are not in ! We hate ourselves for saying this, but, we also must agree that attention is usually afforded to wealthier families. As parents we have endeavored to now send our children to a high school with a different value system private, catholic, but one that values all children! We went to great lengths to avoid schools towards which we were pretty certain ICS students would likely attend (and judging by reviews, it would seem that the problem followed the students). We were absolutely intrigued by the number of 5 star reviews that quite suddenly appeared on the ICS Great School review page, though, when we see that most (if not all) of them were submitted on or around the same date, we can only conclude that these great reviews are nothing less than contrived.

Posted March 26, 2014
My daughter has been in Immaculate Conception since Kindergarten. I have been nothing but impressed with the school curriculum, spirit, parents and faculty. My daughter will be finishing up next year to reach the 9 year club and is proud of attaining that level with Immaculate. I have also been involved with committees, sports and other extra events. I have and will continue to cherish those memories knowing my daughter got a great spiritual and academic education.

Posted March 26, 2014
All 5 of my children have attended Immaculate Conception school. My youngest are in the 4th grade there and I can't say enought about the school. It is a warm welcoming environment that values kindness to others as well as instilling good morals and values in the students. The academics are rigorous and the teachers are more than happy to offer extra help when needed. There is a tremendous amount of parent involvement in the school. There are many after school activities offered including band, clubs, sports activities such as cross country and track and field as well as performing arts such as the spring musical as well as other theater programs. It has been and continues to be a wonderful academic and enriching environment for my children. The value of the education at Immaculate Conception when when comparing academics and atmosphere to other schools in the area make it an easy choice. It is very much worth your consideration.

Posted March 25, 2014
Our kids have attended Immaculate Conception School starting in the 3 year old preschool program. They are currently in the 4th and 7th grade. My husband and I have never second guessed our decision to choose ICS. The administration, teachers, priests, etc are all so wonderful and really relate so well to the kids. The education they are getting is second to none. Our 7th grader is going to be so well prepared for high school. Our 4th grader is going to be well prepared for the middle school. The teachers not just teach, but they teach in a way that the kids really understand the subject matter. Every child is treated as a unique individual. Best decision we ever made!!!!

Posted March 25, 2014
My children have been at Immaculate Conception School since Kindergarten. My daughter is now is 6th grade, and my son is in 4th. I absolutely LOVE the school, the teachers, and all of the staff who work so hard to make it such a wonderfully nurturing environment. My children are challenged academically, learn in a positive environment, and the values my husband and I teach at home are reinforced at the school. It is truly a faith-filled school where children are held responsible and accountable for their words and actions. The teachers, principal, assistant principal and staff are very approachable and receptive to parental concerns. I highly recommend Immaculate Conception School. It has truly been the right fit for my family.

Immaculate Conception School 4

Posted March 25, 2014
Our children have attended ICS since Kindergarten, and are currently in middle school there now. ICS provides a nurturing environment for our children as well as an excellent education. They have been in accelerated classes through out, and are currently in high school level algebra. At times people may think that the homework is too rigorous, but our children have managed their time with ease. It is excellent preparation for high school.

Posted March 25, 2014
ICS is an amazing school! Over the past 6 years my children have received a exception educations in a Catholic environment. The principal and teachers make every effort to provide nurturing experiences for my children. And, I am continually amazed at the level of instruction that my children receive at such a reasonable price when compared to private schools in the area. We have been at the school for six years now, and we have developed many warm relationships with other families. I feel blessed to be a part of this community!

Posted March 25, 2014
AWESOME! My children all attend ICS and love it. The students, teachers, faculty, the principal are all amazing. We have been at ICS since our 6th grader was in the Preschool. We have loved every year since. It's our 2nd family. The school has been good to us. I would highly recommend ICS!

Posted March 25, 2014
As a public school teacher for many years, I've seen a wide variety of school buildings, teachers, and administrators. I've also see a wide variety of parent populations. I take great efforts to send my children to Immaculate Conception. We drive a good distance to get to school. Why? It is worth it. Compared to all the schools I've seen through my experiences as a teacher-consultant, Immaculate Conception is one of the cleanest, most welcoming schools and holds students to the highest standards, which shows. The parent support is unequaled, as is the responsiveness of the administration. My children are several years apart, so I've been a parent at the school so far for 15 years. I've seen the changes others have mentioned in their reviews. People always resist change, but overall, the changes in the school have been positive. One of the best things about being part of a school with an open-minded administration is that changes ARE possible; if a parent or student has a good idea, and presents it to the administration, it has a good shot at becoming reality. My oldest child is currently in college, and I can tell you that ICS gave her a solid educational and moral foundation.

Posted March 25, 2014
5 stars is no easy accomplishment, but Immaculate Conception School deserves every single one. My children have attended ICS since pre-school and are very happy to be right where they are now. We even gave our oldest the option to leave after 5th grade but there was no interest, and no need. The curriculum is right on par with some of the other schools that are charging at least double the price. Looking for value? There it is. Same text books, same curriculum. While not every school is perfect, ICS strives to get close. Mistakes are made, sure. But show me the school that doesn't. Some of the negative reviews on this page are disturbing in their anonymity and certainly the product of immature children playing around on the internet. Shame on you for not taking advantage of what ICS was trying to teach you. Bottom line....do you want a place that puts Christ and your child first? Where your child is safe and allowed to learn at his or her own speed? A place where teachers care about the children in their classrooms and strive to help them succeed and carry fine Catholic values with them long after they leave? Then look no further than ICS.

Immaculate Conception School
112 Ware Avenue, Towson, MD  21204
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top