Towson, MD

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 4

Posted April 30, 2010
I have attended IHM K-8. Being a student there for so long and getting ready to move onto high school, I feel as if I have been pushed to be the best I can be. Although I have faced difficulties on some levels, I have been lucky to be a member of this community. I'm proud to say that I've done my best and been my best as a student at IHM.

Posted April 07, 2010
All 3 of our children attended IHM. They all went on to have successful high school and college careers- one winning a full Knott Scholarship to college, one attending the Naval Academy and one named Outstanding Graduate in her field of marketing. We truly believe the basics they received at IHM paved the way to their successes. We HIGHLY recommend IHM to any parent considering this school.

Posted March 24, 2009

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 0

Posted January 11, 2008
I would definitely give this school 5 stars. I am in the process of having my 4 children go through this school from beginning to end. My 2 oldest children are in high school and college. Both arrived at an academically challenging high school very well prepared. In fact, both were better prepared in the computer field than most of the other students arriving with them. Both were placed in honors classes starting in their Freshman year. In addition to the academics, I am very pleased with the values taught at Immaculate Heart of Mary. Walking through the halls there is a tremendous sense of well being, a comfortable order and smiles on the children's faces. The children are taught from day one to respect others and to respect themselves, and this is fortified with the Catholic teachings that they receive every sinsgle day. I highly recommend Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Posted March 27, 2007

Posted January 11, 2007

Posted March 03, 2006
Our daughter attended K-8. She is now a Sophomore in college. We still stay involved in with the school because of our positive experience. It was a wonderful experience for our daughter with lots of opportunity for parental involvement. IHM has the best principal I've ever encountered. It provides a nurturing Christian environment that adequately stimulates and challenges the students academically. It prepares them well for high school. In addition to academics, IHM teaches students how to treat others with respect and love. The faculty disciplines appropriately by being firm yet loving. I'm so glad we chose IHM for our daughter. I firmly believe she may not have become the success she is today without IHM's influence in her life.

Posted September 22, 2004
This school is the best for my child. She has fun!

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
8501 Loch Raven Boulevard, Towson, MD  21286
Last modified Immaculate Heart Of Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Heart Of Mary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top