PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My kid started other school in the region and I could see that he wasn't happy at his previous school. I researched private schools in the region and found Dayspring. I feel lucky and blessed to find this school. He is happy at school and progresses very well. I'm very pleased with Dayspring and wish I had found this school earlier. Thank you Dayspring!!!

My son is attending Dayspring and it is an Excellent learning environment., great teachers, wonderful aftercare program. Students actively participate in projects that teach and challenges them with thinking and using resources. I love the tuition price and my son is learing about academics and spiritual learning.

I have two children who have graduated from Dayspring. They were taught not only intellectually, but spiritually. The relationships with the teachers, as well as their peers, is something they will take with them for life. I am so please with their experience at Dayspring!

My family loves Dayspring because of the intimate class sizes, great teachers, affordable tuition and most all, their love for God that is demonstrated to our children.

Dayspring has been such a blessing for our children. The principal has a true love for the school and all the students and it is a wonderful, small, Christian school. We have two children enrolled and support the school in multiple fund-raising activities. The Board (parents) are involved, but it would be nice to involve all the families. The children get a great education at a very affordable price, so I highly endorse and recommend this school for others!

All of my 3 children attend Dayspring and I love the school. My children are being taught how to become servent leaders when they are adults. They are challenged academically and spiritually. They are always encouraged to ask questions and to search for the answers, while being guided to God's Word for the final answer to all our searching. I highly recommend Dayspring.

Last modified Dayspring Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8