PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 18, 2011
My kid started other school in the region and I could see that he wasn't happy at his previous school. I researched private schools in the region and found Dayspring. I feel lucky and blessed to find this school. He is happy at school and progresses very well. I'm very pleased with Dayspring and wish I had found this school earlier. Thank you Dayspring!!!

Posted August 08, 2011
My son is attending Dayspring and it is an Excellent learning environment., great teachers, wonderful aftercare program. Students actively participate in projects that teach and challenges them with thinking and using resources. I love the tuition price and my son is learing about academics and spiritual learning.

Posted May 18, 2011
I have two children who have graduated from Dayspring. They were taught not only intellectually, but spiritually. The relationships with the teachers, as well as their peers, is something they will take with them for life. I am so please with their experience at Dayspring!

Posted May 17, 2011
My family loves Dayspring because of the intimate class sizes, great teachers, affordable tuition and most all, their love for God that is demonstrated to our children.

Posted February 17, 2011
Dayspring has been such a blessing for our children. The principal has a true love for the school and all the students and it is a wonderful, small, Christian school. We have two children enrolled and support the school in multiple fund-raising activities. The Board (parents) are involved, but it would be nice to involve all the families. The children get a great education at a very affordable price, so I highly endorse and recommend this school for others!

Posted April 03, 2008
All of my 3 children attend Dayspring and I love the school. My children are being taught how to become servent leaders when they are adults. They are challenged academically and spiritually. They are always encouraged to ask questions and to search for the answers, while being guided to God's Word for the final answer to all our searching. I highly recommend Dayspring.

Posted October 25, 2005
Our son started grade K in September and we have seen a great difference in his personality. The academic program for the K class is outstanding and designed to make learning fun and easy. Our son tells us all that he has learned each day including the Bible verses and songs of praise. He also uses the phonics skills he has learned to tell us what letters are in the words that we speak. The parents support the school in various ways. Some give of their time and others give of their resources. Their partnering with the staff is an important part of the ongoing success of this school. In chapel, the children learn about God and what it means to be a blessing to those who need food clothing and shelter. They are sponsoring two children. We are blessed here! The staff is great!

Dayspring Christian Academy
2122 West Joppa Road, Towson, MD  21093
Last modified Dayspring Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8