Towson, MD

Posted July 09, 2013
This school is amazing! My son transferred from a school in Phoenix, AZ to Riderwood Elementary in the middle of the school year. I can not begin to express my appreciation for such a caring staff and fellow students. His teacher especially. If we did not have to move back to Phoenix, he would still be there. He misses it very much and so do I. This school was defintely a breath of fresh air. Thank you Riderwood! We loved everything about this school.

Posted March 22, 2013
I graduated from Riderwood in 2004 and have been back to visit a few times since then. I absolutely loved my time at Riderwood. The teachers and student were great, the program was excellent, the parents were, as far as I remember, very involved. I matriculated into an excellent private school in sixth grade and was placed in the advanced program, and even then the adjustment was smooth. Now I am a student at an Ivy League school. Of course I remember my experiences at Riderwood with the fondness and nostalgia that time brings, but I know that my later success definitely had something to do with the great experience I had at Riderwood.

Riderwood Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2011
My son has only had one year at the school. His teacher was great. The education seems very strong, and the children seem very sweet and curious. Like any place, some teachers will be great, others less so. We've only had one, so hard to give a really good overview. If i could change one thing it would be the school not sending hone advertisements and promoting private clubs and local banks through the children. That seems like foul play in my opinion.

Riderwood Elementary School 1

Posted July 12, 2010
Assistant Principal needs some skills in kindness and understanding special needs children! I'm hoping this school will update their website and will look at technology for our kids future. They need to integrate an I lab into their curriculum.

Riderwood Elementary School 2

Posted January 25, 2010
Principal and Asst.Principal need to take Classes for, What is Special Need Children and What is their Job to protect them and Teach them.

Posted October 20, 2009
The teachers, special educators, administrators, staff...they are all top notch and really care about our students! I am a HUGE fan of this amazing school!!!

Posted September 22, 2009
All I can say is when my children get off the bus each day, they have huge smiles on their faces...enough said!

Posted September 21, 2009
This is our first year at Riderwood Elementary and they warmly welcomed us. The teachers were eager to meet us and have made our children feel very comfortable with the transition!! I couldn't have asked for a better school!!

Posted September 21, 2009
Riderwood has the best, most prepared and caring teachers in our county. They are always helping our children grow in so many ways.

Posted September 18, 2009
Everyone at Riderwood is a hard worker, from the administration to the faculty and staff to the families to the all-important student. And, when everyone makes their best effort, absolutely wonderful learning takes place!

Riderwood Elementary School
1711 Landrake Rd, Towson, MD  21204
Last modified Riderwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riderwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top