Traceys Landing, MD
Before care: Yes

Traceys Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2014
I heard great things about Anne Arundel County Public Schools and it is why we chose a home in the county. Traceys has been a huge disappointment. The school lacks leadership and doesn't seem to care if the children excel. This is a school that seems perfectly pleased to be mediocre. It is a terrible shame and a waste and hurts the children most of all.

Traceys Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2014
This school is steadily going downhill. We have the best teachers but with out leadership there's little hope for Tracey's. Our programs are being eliminated, the morale is low, and the administration's apathy is discouraging. Lack of communication is one of the biggest problems and my hope is that the leadership is replaced next year by a professional who does more than go through the motions.

Traceys Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2013
I actually used this school as a basis for the apartment my son and I moved into; however, I did not know what happened at his school until it was too late. My son ended up in a hospital and is now being evaluated for PTSD because the staff restrained him so much in the nine days he attended Tracey's Elm. Now he is attending somewhere else and I am trying to show him daddy will protecting him at all costs.

Traceys Elementary School 5

Posted December 31, 2007
I attended Traceys now my kids are attending. It is a great school, the teachers are caring and the parent/family involvement is great. It is a great school.

Traceys Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2006
My 3 children are young and I am relatively new to having them in school. Two children are currently attending Tracey's. Both started their enrollment there in Kindergarten and are now in 2nd & 1st grades. I have found their teachers to be very helpful & professional. There is a lot of parent involvement in our school and I think that speaks very well of all the staff, the PTA and of the community in which we live. Currently our home school is under renovations to add space and modernize, so we have been sharing space with Southern Middle School. The transition could've posed a lot of problems, but the staff and especially the principals of both schools worked very well together to make it 'appear' seamless. This is our second year there and we'll probably move during the second semester of 07/08. I am proud of my children's school!

Traceys Elementary School
20 Deale Rd, Traceys Landing, MD  20779
Last modified Traceys Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Traceys Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top