Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amazing principal with good teachers. My son is doing great in his study. Malton just like private school except the school doesn't have a enough land.

Marlton has very attentive teachers and staff. The classroom sizes are wonderful and the environment is safe.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

My child's teacher does not respect her students at all. Other teachers I've seen in passing and the other teacher that teaches my child's grade seem to be very effective

I was overly excited about enrolling my child at Marlton Elementary after speaking to staff members that all seemed pleasant, very polite and helpful. I attended the school orientation which I felt was going rather well until the principal had the large group break down to their child’s respective grades to go over what to expect for the school year and give us a tour of the school. Once seated in the classroom both teachers began to give their personalized versions of what was on the handout given to all parents. The drastic difference between the attitude and demeanor of both teachers left some parents saying out loud what I was thinking “I really hope my child doesn’t get that teacher”. Well my child ended up with the teacher that had the very dismissive demeanor and condescending tone. I’ve spoken with other parents whose child had this particular teacher and have yet to hear anything positive. I’ve sat in the classroom which was complete and utter chaos not to mention the disruptive students that should be attending Wheatley ECC because no one could stop their outburst. After a couple more observations I made of the teacher and my child coming home telling me for the second time a child in the class was running around with scissors trying to cut students in the class; I had enough and called to schedule a meeting with the principal to see about getting her teacher/classroom changed. I was able to voice my concerns to the principal to try and fix the situation. The principal began to tell me how she’s such a wonderful teacher and she is doing her best and won’t change my child’s teacher. I have and will continue to be heavily involved in everything my child does and since it is apparent nothing will be done about rectifying the situation, I am aggressively looking at alternative schools that will not only challenge my child but also provide her a safe learning environment. I take my child’s safety and education very seriously and am gravely disappointed.

I read the wonderful reviews of the school up to 2011, with no later reviews. Then I realized that since that time a new principal took over. Now, 2015, I have a kid in the school and the class is utter chaos. The atmosphere there is not conducive to learning.

My son has attended this school since K. This is the BEST school. The focus on reading and math is fantastic. The after school program is educational and has homework time too as well as play time which is important. My son started out with a severe IEP in K and no longer needed it by 2nd grade. These teachers and Mrs Pica (principal) surround a kid and will not give up until the kid can fly on their own. the feedback between teachers and parents is A+ in form of agenda books, notes, email, nd open door policies. My son is now in 5th grade. This schools teaching methodology has been in place for years and it shows. He will definatley be going here in 6th grade!!!

This school is great for kids to learn and grow. The atomsphere is amazing and even the most squimish kids can open up at Marlton.

I was going to send my son to a private school, but decided to give Marlton a try. I have been very impressed with Marlton, the principal, teachers and staff. They are very caring and responsive to our children and parents. The K program is great. They really make sure that the children strive for excellence. Keep up the good work!!!

Marlton is an excellent school. Teachers are very accomodating and supportive. My son is in the third grade and I have seen how much he has learned in the two years he had been here. My friend also speaks highly about the school's special education program. Her son is a first grader in the special ed room, and we are amazed at how much he has improved. They also have an excellent after care and instrumental music program! Marlton is truly a great school.

My son has gone to this school for four years. Originally, we were going to send him to a private school but with experiencing Marlton it changed my mind. The teachers and staff are smart, caring and considerate of their pupils. They go that extra mile when any of the children needs extra help. I think any parent would see why Marlton is a fun safe and good environment for their child to learn in. The aftercare program and staff are equally as fantastik. The principal won an award as being a distinquished principal in Maryland and was written up in the post. She runs a fair, tight ship. Kudos to Marlton!!!!

Last modified Marlton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.