Upper Marlboro, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted May 04, 2011
My son has attended this school since K. This is the BEST school. The focus on reading and math is fantastic. The after school program is educational and has homework time too as well as play time which is important. My son started out with a severe IEP in K and no longer needed it by 2nd grade. These teachers and Mrs Pica (principal) surround a kid and will not give up until the kid can fly on their own. the feedback between teachers and parents is A+ in form of agenda books, notes, email, nd open door policies. My son is now in 5th grade. This schools teaching methodology has been in place for years and it shows. He will definatley be going here in 6th grade!!!

Posted March 24, 2011
This school is great for kids to learn and grow. The atomsphere is amazing and even the most squimish kids can open up at Marlton.

Posted May 31, 2009

Posted May 12, 2009
I was going to send my son to a private school, but decided to give Marlton a try. I have been very impressed with Marlton, the principal, teachers and staff. They are very caring and responsive to our children and parents. The K program is great. They really make sure that the children strive for excellence. Keep up the good work!!!

Posted May 12, 2009
Marlton is an excellent school. Teachers are very accomodating and supportive. My son is in the third grade and I have seen how much he has learned in the two years he had been here. My friend also speaks highly about the school's special education program. Her son is a first grader in the special ed room, and we are amazed at how much he has improved. They also have an excellent after care and instrumental music program! Marlton is truly a great school.

Marlton Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2009
My son has gone to this school for four years. Originally, we were going to send him to a private school but with experiencing Marlton it changed my mind. The teachers and staff are smart, caring and considerate of their pupils. They go that extra mile when any of the children needs extra help. I think any parent would see why Marlton is a fun safe and good environment for their child to learn in. The aftercare program and staff are equally as fantastik. The principal won an award as being a distinquished principal in Maryland and was written up in the post. She runs a fair, tight ship. Kudos to Marlton!!!!

Posted February 24, 2009
Marlton is a wonderful school. I have a pre K and a 2nd grader. My 2nd grader was identified as TAG and was suppose to attend Longfields, but I said no way, she can stay right at Marlton. I love the fact that the administrators know my children and the principal stresses character education. I still see my oldest kindergartner teacher, whom provided a very positive atmosphere, and she a retiree! The pre k program in great, my daughter tells everything about Ms Soufiane, good things!

Posted February 19, 2009

Marlton Elementary School 4

Posted December 11, 2008
Marlton Elementary is the best hidden secret in PG County. The parental involvement and support is amazing and the teacher/administration is simply awesome. I have two children there now and both have adjusted well and my first grader began reading near the end of her kindergarten school year. I would recommend Marlton to any parent.

Posted November 02, 2008
This is the first year my daughter is attending Marlton but my wife and I love the school

Marlton Elementary School
8506 Old Colony Dr South, Upper Marlboro, MD  20772
Last modified Marlton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marlton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top