Posted August 05, 2012
The faculty is high energy and they are highly dedicated. My kids don't want to the leave the building at the end of the day. To me that is the sign of a great school: kids wanting to learn and loving their education.

Posted August 05, 2012
My son was going to a catholic school in which he was going down hill in math in 5th grade and was no longer happy with the teachers at the school. I decided to enroll him in Divine Peace and what an awesome decision! My son excelled in math and all other subjects and has built a strong faith which gave him the confidence that he can succeed. Faith and academics go hand and hand at Divine Peace which has matured my son into the young man he is today. My son graduated in June 2012 and was accepted in DeMatha High School and has been enrolled in all honors classes. If you want your child to have an awesome experience with faith, academics, and the love of Christ, try Divine Peace.

Divine Peace Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2012
Based on the solid foundation students receive in elementary education at DP they go on to be successful in high school and college.

Posted July 14, 2012
This is a great school, with a dedicated and caring staff. I love the small class sizes and individual attention. I feel that my child is learning in a safe, Christian environment.

Posted July 14, 2012
Both of my children have been attending Divine Peace since just after pre-school, and we are extremely pleased. The small class sizes ensure the students receive tons of individual attention, and that lessons do not leave any student behind. Another great benefit is the mixed grade setting. Older students benefit from a constant review of previous lessons learned, while younger students begin to recognize concepts beyond their grade level. The environment is truly amazing, and I do not believe there is anything in the region that blends education and Christian spiritual development so well. I highly recommend Divine Peace School.

Posted October 21, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008

Divine Peace Elementary School 0

Posted May 09, 2008
This a great small school for parents who are looking for a traditional consevative school which stress academic excellence. The students have a variety of learning opportunity.

Posted December 07, 2007

Divine Peace Elementary School
1500 Brown Station Road, Upper Marlboro, MD  20774
Last modified Divine Peace Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Divine Peace Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top