Vienna, MD

Vienna Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2012
Vienna is making great strides to get back on top. After several years of continuous disappointments the 2011/2012 year brought with it a new principal, a revived staff and some wonderful new teachers. Not only am I looking forward to the 2012/13 school year but so is my child. My biggest disappointment is the changes did not take place until my older child was approaching middle school.

Vienna Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2009
Very opinionated school. Parental concerns are welcome but never fully listened to. Much of the staff is great however there are few bad apples in the mix. Testing scores have been on a constant decline for the past 3-4 years.

Vienna Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2003
I have four students currently attending Vienna Elementary. My children are in Pre-K, first, third and fifth grades. Vienna is a close knit school and students receive a great deal of personal attention. The principal actually goes to the classrooms and acts as an assistant to the teachers. He is very involved. I have found that the teachers communicate well with parents. Families are encouraged to come to the school and volunteer so that they may become more involved. I have found that the entire staff goes the extra mile to ensure student success.

Vienna Elementary School
4905 Ocean Gateway, Vienna, MD  21869
Last modified Vienna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vienna Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top