Bad
Good

I love this school! The staff go out of their way every day to please and help students and parents. Especially Mrs.Owens!

My children attended Walkersville Middle School, and they had a great principal and really good teachers, and they received a good education. The only reason why I gave a 3 out of 5 stars is because of the rudeness of the lady at the front office who answered the phone. I was calling from out of state trying to get information, and she impatiently asked me if I was finished; while replying to her in mid-sentence, she hung up on me.

I can not say enough great things about this school. My daughter attended and now my son. I have never met a more caring, approachable aministrative staff. The teachers are wonderful. This year, my sons math teacher gave up an entire saturday to help tutor a large group of kids. Wonderful school!!

My daughter is now in 8th grade. I have to say that 6th and 7th grades weren't the best for her. She had a mix of great teachers, and not so great teachers. Communication between teachers and parents could be much much better. Some of the staff could be a bit more friendly, especially to the students. Great Guidance office staff. Not so great in the problem solving department... when there are issues between students and other students... teachers could do a much better job of handling situations so they don't exacerbate into much larger problems.

My son attended this school while he was in the 7th grade and I pulled him out if the school in the middle of the year due to the amount of racism at walkersville middle school. Any parent looking for a school for their child to attend do not send your child to this school.

Walkersville Middle rocks! I totally agree, the best teachers are Mr. Wetzel, and Mr. Haines!

I love WMS! Sure, it's not the most attractive school on the outide but it is huge on the inside. The teachers are great- havent met one mean teacher yet. Mr Wetzel is my favorite and mr haines is cool too. There is no other school llike it

Last modified Walkersville Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.