Cranberry Station Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2014
Does not want true parent involvement. Only friends of the teachers allowed to volunteer. Has a visitation policy to block parents. Has a cafeteria policy that requires parents to sit separately. Will tell you they don't need volunteers anytime you try to volunteer. Parent involvement to this group means sign the agenda and stay away. Current administration is very pro-union teacher and very parent unfriendly. The teachers are always right. The parents are always wrong. If children get hurt in the process it does not matter.

Cranberry Station Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2013
I have two children at CSE, one in 2nd year, now 2nd grade, and the other just started in Pre-K. It has been a while since these posts about CSE having a special needs focus. I see a wonderful, exciting school where all of the students are engaged in the learning experience, and there are regular activities where parents can volunteer or visit. We have movie night which is a great time. Teachers evaluate students' abilities, communicate ideas/suggestions with parents and our kids are led to perform at their best. The staff is proactive where misbehaving and bullying does show up, and they work with the parents and children together to get back on track. My kids love Cranberry Station!

Cranberry Station Elementary School 1

Posted June 09, 2009
Caters to special ed students. Does not work well with regular ed students. Administration is inflexible and treats school like a military establishment instead of a school.

Cranberry Station Elementary School 5

Posted February 05, 2007
My daughter is in 4th grade now at Cranberry Station. She has been there since kindergarten and I think it is the best thing that has ever happened to her. I believe my daughter has some form of ADHD but was never officially told that she did by a Dr.she has excelled at Cranberry. They have a full staff that reviews her progress for OT and speech for as long as she needs it- this is a great relief since I was paying to get her help with speech. She has had two or three incidents where bullies were verblally bothering her, and I told the teacher and it was dealt with right away. Every teacher is concerned for the children. Every teacher is good. I am very picky and protective of her and I have been very happy with Cranberry.

Cranberry Station Elementary School 4

Posted August 05, 2005
I have 3 children with uniquely different learning capabilities. My oldest is brilliant but has ODD. Mrs. Walker, the pricipal went out of her way to help my son achieve, he graduated this past May '05. My 2nd had an extremely strong teacher for 1st & 2nd grade and made it into EEEP for both Math and ILA. To our great fortune my 3rd child who has had difficulty talking and comprehending since age 3, got the same awesome teacher for 2nd grade. The teacher gave him so much extra attention to catch him up on his reading level that he has become very confident and is reading like crazy. This summer this 7 year old is ready Hardy Boys! Needless to say I'm a grateful parent to have had such a great school for my children.

Cranberry Station Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2004
I am overall happy with the school. The principal is great. She takes the childrens age and level of understanding into account before handing down a punishment. She doesn't react to situations (such as zero tolerance) until she has all of the facts and discusses it with the child.

Cranberry Station Elementary School
505n Center St, Westminster, MD  21157
Last modified Cranberry Station Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cranberry Station Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top