PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

We thought our 3 year old son was in one of the best school before we moved to the area and enrolled him in that school. He came home with his face glowing with excitement. The school is a true nurturing place with so much on their agenda such as academic,art,music and physical activities. The Principal is one great passionate loving person. You can read his honesty and genuine love to his job which is critical to make change for this kids.

Our son thrives at Evergreen, and we are very happy with the personal attention he receives. I love hearing about all the new things he learned at school that day, and I am excited to watch him grow more and more confident. Evergreen is more than a school; it is also a community. In the negative column, I believe the tuition is on the high side, and there is a bit too much time off. I am confident that the school s new leader will guide Evergreen and its community in a positive direction.

Evergreen is a strong and vibrant community of student families, teachers and staff. My son is in his 3rd year at the school and I am amazed not only at his progress but in the active community of caring people that we have become a part of.

I love, love, love Evergreen. My two sons went there -- one through lower elementary (third grade) and one through primary (kindergarten). They were well taught and well cared for by both the teachers and the parent community. The teachers were so dedicated to the kids and to the integrity of the Montessori method. They parents are concerned and involved without being pushy or neurotic about achievement. We left the area and we are now in public school. Both boys are good students, feel confident about themselves as learners, and know that it's up to them to actively learn -- not to passively be taught. It was a wonderful experience.

Congratulations to Evergreen School and their Rain Garden for winning the Environmental award from the Keep Montgomery Beautiful Contest in October 2011.

Primary is good. Avoid elementary - unprofessional. As a parent, the Rain Garden is a hazard for young children and should not be there.

My child has been going to Evergreen for four years and really loves it there. He looks forward to going to school and has learned much and developed socially. He loves the new rain garden/ playground with it's bridge and big stones to hop on, and loves the garden boxes where they grew vegetables this spring. I enjoyed being a part of creating the rain garden / playground. I am committed to the school's program all of the way through elementary.

For the tuition that they charge, you're definitely not getting your money's worth!!! Take a tour, sit in the classroom on more than one occasion, and insist on speaking with current and especially former parents. Don't forget to take a look at the pitiful playground and the filthy restrooms as well. Compare your findings with other Montessori Schools and you'll quickly notice that there are much better options to choose from.

We love Evergreen and are committed to seeing our child attend through Elementary. All of the teachers are excellent and caring and work hard to meet the indivdual needs of all of the children.

My child has attended Evergreen for the past 2 years in the Elementary program. While he did not attend a Montessori preschool, we hoped to find a progressive, and warm environment to engage his active style of learning at Evergreen. This wonderful school is everything we were looking for. My son is thriving there and we love the individualized attention he receives from his caring teachers.

Last modified Evergreen Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3